Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too easy.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I was heckling Towns a bit. He looks so soft out there. I don't even remember if he tried to get inside in the whole first half. Lazy, soft basketball. Not sure if that will get better if they trade Butler.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      It's funny you mentioned soft because I was watching the game on the Minnesota feed and even their guys calling the game call him soft! I was like holy shit, that's your team and future you are calling soft on tv! LOL

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        It's funny you mentioned soft because I was watching the game on the Minnesota feed and even their guys calling the game call him soft! I was like holy shit, that's your team and future you are calling soft on tv! LOL
        He is incredibly soft. So many times he shot a contested jumpshot over Ibaka instead of posting up or attempting to drive by him.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Man after years of the Raps playing the NBA on Hall of Fame with a sticky joystick and then trying to play one-handed in the playoffs, it's nice to finally turn that shit down to Rookie and just cook
          Might've even turned out-of-bounds off....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Harden out and the Rockets are now 1-3
            Quick note: I see Kyle driving to tin like the Kyle of a few seasons ago but be's getting hacked and bumped and getting zero calls and he's starting to complain about it on every non-call. Not as long or loud or showing up the ref as bad as he and DeMar used to but it's starting .... I don't blame him you getta keep your cool and keep driving or you're not going to get the charging calls either
            Well we still get a shit whistle so it has to be frustrating.

Leonard also got robbed at least once when he should have gotten an And1. It was that play pretty late when he went in for a layup, and basically got pushed/checked in midair but still managed to finish. It was a clear foul.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              He is though. He has like 2-3 inches and at least 20+ lbs on Ibaka and he barely had any fight in him to attack the post or the glass. That is pitiful.

So soft. Like soft as baby shit.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Well we still get a shit whistle so it has to be frustrating.

Leonard also got robbed at least once when he should have gotten an And1. It was that play pretty late when he went in for a layup, and basically got pushed/checked in midair but still managed to finish. It was a clear foul.

I fear that this may factor into his decision to stay or not, but at the same time there's shitty calls/non-calls league-wide

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  He is incredibly soft. So many times he shot a contested jumpshot over Ibaka instead of posting up or attempting to drive by him.
                  This is funny because I remember reading stories about KG mentoring him and making him go all out in practice and how Towns wanted to follow in KG's footsteps and would do whatever it took, etc. Now, you see him play, and it's as though all of that never happened. Whatever is going on with him at the moment, his numbers are way down year-over-year. It's not like he's a traditionally slow starter - he's pretty consistent - so he needs to figure it out.

We should also give some credit to the Raps. Towns had a couple decent games in a row coming in and they took him (or let him take himself) out of the game.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                    X