Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Griffin?
    I don't care what he's done in a small sample size this season, Kawhi is always > Blake
    Im just saying based on so far... I dont expect Griffin to last with his production, but Im going so far....or who knows maybe Casey found something in him lol

Anthony Davis will probably win MVP this year... or...Kawhi.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Lol that was fast

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
        Uh yeah.
        having a guy who is unquestionably better than last year's mvp is so sweet
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Still think it's Butler's fault? KAT and Wiggins are no competitors and both marshmallow soft.
          had a weird feeling that Butler was trolling this game. He spends the day with Kyle and then, after hitting 24/25 free throws so far, he goes 1/6 tonight? Can't ever remember him doing that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I've never wanted to play the Warriors so bad ... I want to know how we measure up! I think we take em.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              had a weird feeling that Butler was trolling this game. He spends the day with Kyle and then, after hitting 24/25 free throws so far, he goes 1/6 tonight? Can't ever remember him doing that.
              Kyle probably got him high... with bud all legal and all now.

Comment

• It's a weird feeling...I'm STILL watching games where it hasnt sunk in we have Kawhi. Like we used to dream just for Danny green..Raptors aren't supposed to have things this good and I dont wanna wake up lol

Its official at this point ..the Kawhi Leonard acquisition is hands down my most shocking moment as a Raptors fan.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi is awesome, not much else there is to say there.

And I thought Norm had a good game, which is nice
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi is awesome, not much else there is to say there.

And I thought Norm had a good game, which is nice
                    The diving no look anticipation steal? The degree of intelligence and difficulty...

Hes far better than prime Vince Carter. Much more cerebral and maybe not as flashy. But...fuck I'm just so excited for this season please stay healthy KL squared lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• In non-Raptors news

Harden hurts his hammy

Comment

• How is he so good?

Fuck me.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          How is he so good?

Fuck me.
                          Question: anyone know where you can watch the game in its entirety after it’s happened? There used to be like RAPTORS IN 30 on one of the sports channels but the jerks who run the networks don’t seem to do that anymore. I watch the 10minute highlights that are available on YouTube but I’d like a little more depth than that. Out of town and working nights - can’t watch or PVR... sucks to be missing all the action of this amazing start. ffs

If anybody has any tips for watching a game afterwards without the benefit of PVR - please let me know

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Question: anyone know where you can watch the game in its entirety after it’s happened? There used to be like RAPTORS IN 30 on one of the sports channels but the jerks who run the networks don’t seem to do that anymore. I watch the 10minute highlights that are available on YouTube but I’d like a little more depth than that. Out of town and working nights - can’t watch or PVR... sucks to be missing all the action of this amazing start. ffs

If anybody has any tips for watching a game afterwards without the benefit of PVR - please let me know
                            Search NBA HD Replay on Google. (not giving the link since I don't know the rules on this on RR)

Comment

• Very impactful and efficient game from Kawhi. Amazing performance.

Powell had a decent one for the minutes he got from Nurse.

What a follow up good performance from JV again. He is liking the bench role.

Though Miles is still struggling with his shots but he is trying his best on defense.

Side note: The new boy in Alamo had a stale performance. Patty Mills didnt bail him out this time.

Comment

• I was at the game tonight. Kawhi is a monster. A God. I wanted to cry at watching him work on the court. We have never had a player close to as good as him and watching him in person makes it so much more obvious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X