Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Very impactful and efficient game from Kawhi. Amazing performance.

Powell had a decent one for the minutes he got from Nurse.

What a follow up good performance from JV again. He is liking the bench role.

Though Miles is still struggling with his shots but he is trying his best on defense.

Side note: The new boy in Alamo had a stale performance. Patty Mills didnt bail him out this time.
    Miles was painful to watch. He just isn't a positive if he's not hitting shots. And trying to get him shots can really kill our momentum if he misses them.

Norm was the best I've seen him in a long time though. It was nice to see.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Kawhi Leonard RIGHT NOW is the best player in the NBA.
      steph curry's been the best player in the league since 2014 and still is.

31 pts at the half on 10/14 shooting. of course it's the only warriors game this season not on SN/TSN... they went with the friggin lakers

Comment

• It's funny cause down the stretch everyone knew where Kawhi was trying to get to for his shot, but nobody on Minny could stop him from getting there. Freakin' monster.

Comment

• Oh and is the idea of building around KAT still appealing if you are Minny? What a shit show from him today.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Oh and is the idea of building around KAT still appealing if you are Minny? What a shit show from him today.
            I get Bargnani vibes from him
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Oh and is the idea of building around KAT still appealing if you are Minny? What a shit show from him today.
              He looks like he prefers to play video games & smoke weed instead of working on his game.

Comment

I was heckling Towns a bit. He looks so soft out there. I don't even remember if he tried to get inside in the whole first half. Lazy, soft basketball. Not sure if that will get better if they trade Butler.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi Leonard RIGHT NOW is the best player in the NBA.
                  Not after tonight... Curry going HAM.

Comment

• jeez the bench such stepped up there play in the second after a very rough first half

Comment

• I know its a tad premature to say now but Monday is a huge game for the Raps as they travel to Milwaukee to play the undefeated Bucks facing the 2nd best player in the East . Should be a really good test to gauge where they are when facing the 2nd best team in the east.

Comment

• Man after years of the Raps playing the NBA on Hall of Fame with a sticky joystick and then trying to play one-handed in the playoffs, it's nice to finally turn that shit down to Rookie and just cook

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Early days, but days of glory.

Kyle leading the league in assists!? Wowsah. Amazing.

Had to look that up to verify. Just don't quite peg him for that with all the other great/stat chasing PG's out there.

James Harden is #2 on that list, not surprisingly...

Can you guess who #3 is without looking?

Comment

• So the Sixers get 30 and 19 from Embiid, a triple double from Simmons, and still lose to the Bucks by 15 points. Philly's supposed to be the second best team in the East? Their depth is completely gone and their defence is no good. They might be lucky to hang onto home court for the 1st round, we'll see if Indy keeps pushing like they were last year. The Coach Bud Bucks are pretty good.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Harden out and the Rockets are now 1-3
                                Quick note: I see Kyle driving to tin like the Kyle of a few seasons ago but be's getting hacked and bumped and getting zero calls and he's starting to complain about it on every non-call. Not as long or loud or showing up the ref as bad as he and DeMar used to but it's starting .... I don't blame him you getta keep your cool and keep driving or you're not going to get the charging calls either

Comment

Working...
                                X