This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Me neither. I appreciate hes a good guy but it's not like he got sick or hurt, just moved.

I'm GLAD hes somewhere else. Yeah I said it
    I don't disagree with you for the most part. I do wish it could have worked out with him here though.

I just think this is a great example of why players should get everything they possibly can and always do what is best for themselves because, organizations and even fans show absolutely no loyalty to anyone. I Don't blame Durrant one bit for his decisions.

Comment

someone pass the blunt!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Unpopular(?) opinion: I don't miss DeMar at all
        By the amount of likes you got it is actually the popular opinion.

I much prefer Kawhi's game over DeMar's, I just don't like all the sniping at DeMar given the guy spent nine years here. If he left like Vince I would be totally on board but the pissing on him is just not warranted. This is supposed to be a lighthearted thread and instead it's all why didn't Demar show up in the playoffs.

It's because he just wasn't equipped to be a superstar. Blaming him for that is like blaming your loyal high school sweetheart for not being a supermodel. It's sad to me that people think it's cool to gloat about dumping him, not just here but all across the fambase.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I much prefer Kawhi's game over DeMar's, I just don't like all the sniping at DeMar given the guy spent nine years here. If he left like Vince I would be totally on board but the pissing on him is just not warranted. This is supposed to be a lighthearted thread and instead it's all why didn't Demar show up in the playoffs.

It's because he just wasn't equipped to be a superstar. Blaming him for that is like blaming your loyal high school sweetheart for not being a supermodel. It's sad to me that people think it's cool to gloat about dumping him, not just here but all across the fambase.
          Me personally, when I say I'm glad hes gone, its not to say I disliked him here because I did, and I would still be glad and cheering if he was here.

But I would give...a lot to see this team win a title in my lifetime. I would give a lot more than just demar derozan. Like I might give a pinky finger or even one of my kidneys (you get 2 of those right?)

So yeah it may sound cold, but if we got a step closer by shipping him out, then I'm glad hes gone
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Me personally, when I say I'm glad hes gone, its not to say I disliked him here because I did, and I would still be glad and cheering if he was here.

But I would give...a lot to see this team win a title in my lifetime. I would give a lot more than just demar derozan. Like I might give a pinky finger or even one of my kidneys (you get 2 of those right?)

So yeah it may sound cold, but if we got a step closer by shipping him out, then I'm glad hes gone
            I feel the same way. Moving DeMar was the right course of action. But I don't think being happy about our improved future and being respectful of our past are mutually exclusive things.

Comment

I think the combination of kawhi and Danny has made our defense so solid when you take into consideration that the remaining 3 spots left can easily hold there own. I wish demar and Jacob well and hope the spurs do well.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree with both of these posts...though I might hesitate on getting rid of body parts
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

not sure why anyone was ever even remotely upset about this trade, I was over the moon immediately

Comment

lol that beat is from the mma page haha
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

One season in heaven is better than no seasons in heaven, kids.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Lol wtf did I just watch
                        I had to laugh at the comments "I don't watch sports but enjoyed your video"
                        How do they find it? lol

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          One season in heaven is better than no seasons in heaven, kids.
                          1 > 0...

Yep. Math is correct
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

regardless if you love or hate him

DeRozan's killing it under pop, Spurs beat Lakers once again
                            DeRozan puts up 30/12/8/2/1 on 61% shooting

Happy for him, Pop is truly an amazing coach. other than DeRozan and Aldridge, Spurs do not have anyone. I'm so sad Murray wen't down, with him I feel like Spurs are top 4-5 in the west
                            Abbas wrote:

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                              regardless if you love or hate him

DeRozan's killing it under pop, Spurs beat Lakers once again
                              DeRozan puts up 30/12/8/2/1 on 61% shooting

Happy for him, Pop is truly an amazing coach. other than DeRozan and Aldridge, Spurs do not have anyone. I'm so sad Murray wen't down, with him I feel like Spurs are top 4-5 in the west
                              Dude the Raptors were no.1 in the East last season with Derozan racking up numbers with your eyeballs popping out.

The only thing is...wait for it...I said for wait for it....

its the DAMNED REGULAR SEASON.

When it mattered most like most posters were stating, he was nowhere to be found.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Dude the Raptors were no.1 in the East last season with Derozan racking up numbers with your eyeballs popping out.

The only thing is...wait for it...I said for wait for it....

its the DAMNED REGULAR SEASON.

When it mattered most like most posters were stating, he was nowhere to be found.
                                Again not tryna hate, super hair for demar, killing it rn average 8 assists or so
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X