This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Again not tryna hate, super hair for demar, killing it rn average 8 assists or so
    You are not getting the point, filling the stat sheets its fine and dandy but when the real bright lights are on or let me just be so direct to the point, in the playoffs when it all mattered, he becomes ordinary.

6 games in the season so hold your horses. But I almost forgot, its the regular season.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      You are not getting the point, filling the stat sheets its fine and dandy but when the real bright lights are on or let me just be so direct to the point, in the playoffs when it all mattered, he becomes ordinary.

6 games in the season so hold your horses. But I almost forgot, its the regular season.
      Anyone that cannot recognize this has to not understand the game of basketball.

Everyone loves Demar, the person. But, when it mattered and when the game was on the line in the PLAYOFFS he choked and that is the truth.

Comment

Maybe Pop will be the guy to straighten Demar out...

Comment

I can't believe we are still having these fucking debates.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            It reeks of being a salty hater. We dont need to downplay DeMars success, we're doing fine. Good for him. Great for him! The best scenario is the one where all the members of the trade are happy
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              100%. This thread should be either closed or moved to "let's NBA". It has more than once just deteriorated into a pointless back-and-forth about a player who no longer is a Raptor. I'm guilty of it myself, but I think we should all leave Demar's ups and downs to the Spurs fans now. We've got our own players to worry about and rejoice in their success/lament on their struggles. Let's move on.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X