Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Also: Shams has really been getting his ass kicked lately.
    Hes a sham!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      I may not be the first to declare it but I'm among the first.

GSW will NOT have a cakewalk to the finals this year and will NOT sweep the finals. Some combination of an unexpected team could step up (Utah, Raptors?) and injuries or complacency or incompatibility (Cousins) could set in. I just don't think this dynasty is an all consuming dynasty, just a feeling.
      If GSW play at 75% of their best, they will win the West. You have to hope that 2 of their top players have a bad series to win.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        Klay Thompson just scored 52 in 26 mins and these people turned this segment to a Klay/Lakers segment. Wtf? It seems like ESPN wants to see all the best players play for the Lakers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAwdWHd0ZE8
        I know Beal is not in Klay's league but he's still a damn good player. But this is exactly what I was saying, ESPN, FOX all these networks seems to want the best players to all play for the Lakers.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I know Beal is not in Klay's league but he's still a damn good player. But this is exactly what I was saying, ESPN, FOX all these networks seems to want the best players to all play for the Lakers.

It's good television. Lakers talk has always generated a ton of interactions and views.

Plus, The Jump is stationed in Los Angeles. Goddamn, it's so annoying, though, lol.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
            It's good television. Lakers talk has always generated a ton of interactions and views.

Plus, The Jump is stationed in Los Angeles. Goddamn, it's so annoying, though, lol.
            Yep. It's not nearly as sexy a headline to say "bradley beal would look good in a Milwaukee uniform"

Its probably a sexier headline to the 500,000 Milwaukee citizens

Comment

• God I really hope Klay stays in Oakland now. Don't want to see him in purple and gold. Also hope KD leaves the Warriors so I can watch and cheer for them again.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

God I really hope Klay stays in Oakland now. Don't want to see him in purple and gold. Also hope KD leaves the Warriors so I can watch and cheer for them again.
                Why would you cheer for the warriors lol

Comment

• Must be infuriating for other GMs to have to bust their ass trying to attract good players to their team, while franchises like the Lakers/Knicks (and even 76ers) can get away with screwing up over and over again, and yet have a constant rumour mill going on about stars "fitting" or "wanting to" to go to these places (especially when half the time there's absolutely no basis for the rumours).

A nod to the teams throughout history that got it done without this hype (e.g. Spurs)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Why can't I cheer for the Warriors? I love Curry and Klay.

Is there a rule you can't cheer for other teams? I need to see this rule.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I was a big fan in 2015. I loved how that team was built so naturally from the ground up.

Curry-Klay-Barnes-Green-Bogut was so fun, with Barbosa, Iggy, Lee, Ezeli... that team was so fun to watch.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        I was a big fan in 2015. I loved how that team was built so naturally from the ground up.

Curry-Klay-Barnes-Green-Bogut was so fun, with Barbosa, Iggy, Lee, Ezeli... that team was so fun to watch.
                        You're not allowed to cheer for them bec you're a Raptors fan!!!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

My my, so defensive. He was just asking an innocent question. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            My my, so defensive. He was just asking an innocent question. Lol
                            I'm watching this Jazz/Wolves game and i'm cheering for the Jazz! oops.

It's called being a sports fan.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

You can cheer for the warriors just not the Celtics. Or the wizards. Or Cleveland. Or any team with Goran Dragic. Other than that you’re good.

Comment

I dunno they're about to win their 4th title in 5 years and have clearly evolved and are not same lovable cats from 2015 with or without Durant.

It's like cheering for the big bad bully in school to pummel all the nerds at this point

Comment

Working...
                                X