Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Utah game will be a grind for everyone.. I assumed he wouldn't be playing in that one.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

This season is our season

Comment

• Well, he hopefully appreciates how Raptors are treating him because right now nobody in the league gets treated as him (I get it and am not against it).
        Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:31 PM.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He had me at June.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go balls to the wall
              Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:39 PM.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go calls to the wall
                You think the Raptors can beat LeBron without Kawhi?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah, if I were the Raps I'd be giving Lowry the Utah game off, along with Leonard. Let some secondary guys try to stretch their offence a bit against a solid defensive team. Meanwhile, make sure you take the PHX, LA and SAC games.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    It was the laziest costume lmao. Kawhis that guy at your Halloween party that wears a stethoscope and says I'm dressed as a doctor

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      You think the Raptors can beat LeBron without Kawhi?
                      Yes

Comment

Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go balls to the wall

I don't know why people keep saying "hometown" he's from San Diego
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Raptors Halloween party

https://imgur.com/a/1w3fVjw

Nick Nurse wins

JV runner up
                          Lowry's is pretty funny
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, if I were the Raps I'd be giving Lowry the Utah game off, along with Leonard. Let some secondary guys try to stretch their offence a bit against a solid defensive team. Meanwhile, make sure you take the PHX, LA and SAC games.
                            Heck, on second thought give Serge the night off too.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yes
                              All these years and you're still underestimating LeBron? c'mon man you're a Raptors fan. You know what he's capable of.

LeBron actually has a better supporting cast this year than last year. And his team last year swept the Raptors.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go calls to the wall
                                The choice is between the Lakers/Jazz B2B, but if he sits the LA game he would have only played 2 games since his last rest. That's too short - he doesn't need that much rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X