Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    I'm not gonna lie. I want to see Kawhi battle Lebron. Utah is a better team but come on we got history

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go calls to the wall
    The choice is between the Lakers/Jazz B2B, but if he sits the LA game he would have only played 2 games since his last rest. That's too short - he doesn't need that much rest.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Yes
    All these years and you're still underestimating LeBron? c'mon man you're a Raptors fan. You know what he's capable of.

LeBron actually has a better supporting cast this year than last year. And his team last year swept the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, if I were the Raps I'd be giving Lowry the Utah game off, along with Leonard. Let some secondary guys try to stretch their offence a bit against a solid defensive team. Meanwhile, make sure you take the PHX, LA and SAC games.
    Heck, on second thought give Serge the night off too.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Raptors Halloween party

https://imgur.com/a/1w3fVjw

Nick Nurse wins

JV runner up
    Lowry's is pretty funny

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go balls to the wall

I don't know why people keep saying "hometown" he's from San Diego

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    You think the Raptors can beat LeBron without Kawhi?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    It was the laziest costume lmao. Kawhis that guy at your Halloween party that wears a stethoscope and says I'm dressed as a doctor

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Yeah, if I were the Raps I'd be giving Lowry the Utah game off, along with Leonard. Let some secondary guys try to stretch their offence a bit against a solid defensive team. Meanwhile, make sure you take the PHX, LA and SAC games.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go calls to the wall
    You think the Raptors can beat LeBron without Kawhi?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Why not sit the LA game which we could win anyway? We're basically conceding (throwing) the Utah game which to me is insulting to the lowry's and ibakas who are expected to still go balls to the wall
    Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He had me at June.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Well, he hopefully appreciates how Raptors are treating him because right now nobody in the league gets treated as him (I get it and am not against it).
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

This season is our season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X