Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Toronto Raptors

Kyle Lowry

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard

Pascal Siakam

Serge Ibaka

Philadelphia 76ers

Ben Simmons

Markelle Fultz

Dario Saric

Robert Covington

Joel Embiid

Game Notes:
    • Kawhi Leonard did not play against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Raptors lost the game which puts their current record at 6-1.
    • Pascal Siakam had a career night against the Milwaukee Bucks, with 22 points and 8 rebounds.
    • Ben Simmons nearly recorded a triple double during the 76ers' last game against the Atlanta Hawks. He finished the game with 21 points, 12 rebounds, and 9 assists.
    OG is our king

Comment

Panic button is still safely stowed away in the back of my closet
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I am ready to put the previous game out of my mind like a bad night of Mexican food.

I am hungry for some wins! Fuck Embiid and fuck Simmons!

Comment

I don't want Fred to rush back but man, I cannot stand another minute of seeing Lorenzo get minutes. With OG and Kawhi most likely back why can't we just fucking playing a bench lineup of: Delon, Norm, CJ, OG or Pascal and JV or Serge. Why is that so hard? Why must we give Lorenzo minutes. He is no better at running a team than Norm. At least Norm is more talented overall.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            I don't want Fred to rush back but man, I cannot stand another minute of seeing Lorenzo get minutes. With OG and Kawhi most likely back why can't we just fucking playing a bench lineup of: Delon, Norm, CJ, OG or Pascal and JV or Serge. Why is that so hard? Why must we give Lorenzo minutes. He is no better at running a team than Norm. At least Norm is more talented overall.
            A very old article, but hey, until FVV & Wright are back, we gotta do something

http://probballreport.com/raptors-fi...norman-powell/

#NormPointGuard

Comment

will 0G play?

Comment

Consmap begins the journey to 81-1

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  Panic button is still safely stowed away in the back of my closet
                  Raptors are now 6-1. It's worth noting that they started last season 4-3 and ended up with a franchise best 59 .... we're going to be OK

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    A very old article, but hey, until FVV & Wright are back, we gotta do something

http://probballreport.com/raptors-fi...norman-powell/

#NormPointGuard
                    Heck no.

Comment

I had this weird dream last night that we lost or something like that..anyways, on to game day. Bring on Philly.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I had this weird dream last night that we lost or something like that..anyways, on to game day. Bring on Philly.
                        I had a dream we couldn't stop scoring and won.

DAMN! How we dreaming so different?

Kwahi, get with the program!

Comment

76ers played yesterday as well.. so can't use the B2B excuse especially since we're home, and Philly's on the road. Need to set an example in this one. Philly can't think they have the upper hand on Toronto.

Kyle had a pretty bad game last night. Hope his shot falls tonight because we really, really need it to.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            I am ready to put the previous game out of my mind like a bad night of Mexican food.

I am hungry for some wins! Fuck Embiid and fuck Simmons!
                            I don't think there's such a thing. *Homer voice* Mmmmmm, Mmmexican foood.

Comment

Looking for a bounce back win now that the pressure of the undefeated season is over with.

The over under on the combination of Fultz/Simmons hitting a 3 ball is set at 1.

I am taking under... and a Raps win.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X