Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Heck no.
    You prefer Brown?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      I don't think there's such a thing. *Homer voice* Mmmmmm, Mmmexican foood.
      oh there definitely is

Comment

one more
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If they lose tonight.......
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
            You prefer Brown?
            Heck, heck, no.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              They're at .750 win% and 2nd place in the east
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Let me guess, you panic, overreact, start shitting on every player that you were lauding just a couple of days ago, change your avatar (and possibly your username again) to something Bulls related?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  Heck, heck, no.
                  Then what? Lowry can't be there 45 minutes after doing 36 yesterday.

Personally, I would call Loyd. That's what the 2-way contracts are there for. Come on up when there are injuries, and there's no time we would need him more then now, with the 2 backup PG's down. Loyd is not a great shooter, but he can slash to rim and is a good passer.

Comment

It’ll just be another loss in an 82 game season.

Comment

ESPN has a nice long form article on Masai:
                      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-kawhi-leonard

Haven't read it yet, but I know what I'm doing during my lunch hour today.

Comment

They over reactors will scream that everyone sucks, tear the team down, time to tank, trade Kawhi while he has some value and fire Masai
                        Who will the over reactors be? Check last nights game comments for a hint .....
                        Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Oct 30, 2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          They over reactors will scream that everyone sucks, tear the team down, time to tank, trade Kawhi while he has some value and fire Masai
                          Who will the over reactors be? Check last nights game comments for a hint .....
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If we reel off 10 straight Ws, I'd still trade Ibaka+Powell for Jimmy Butler.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              Then what? Lowry can't be there 45 minutes after doing 36 yesterday.

Personally, I would call Loyd. That's what the 2-way contracts are there for. Come on up when there are injuries, and there's no time we would need him more then now, with the 2 backup PG's down. Loyd is not a great shooter, but he can slash to rim and is a good passer.
                              Here's an idea. Use Wright as a PG, with Siakam there with the bench as secondary ball handler. Give Wright a pick and pop big so he can attack the rim in PnR. Surround them with guys who can shoot a bit (Miles, Norm, in theory at least).

When Kawhi is playing you can offset his and Lowry's minutes a bit to help the bench, but in the meantime there is still a lot we can do to put out a more functional bench unit.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Even if Kawhi plays tonight, they are still short handed (FVV etc) and Kyle may be tired....realistically there's a chance they lose against another strong team....

And I'm on record before yeaterdays game as preferring to see Kawhi play in a guaranteed win situation against the deer and sit him in the more physical 76ers game but you can't look back.

They win tonight and all is forgiven .... and the bandwagon fans will be hopping right back aboard .... until the next game they get down by 5 and they are trash again

Comment

Working...
                                X