Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Hey, remember the regular season don't mean shit. We used to always use our regular season record to stand up for Casey and we know how that turned out come playoff time
    7-1 while having a top 5 player at both ends of the floor is a bit more cause for optimism, to be fair.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      OG's not a good ball handler and not a good passer/
      he's young, he'll get there...

Comment

• Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          The MVP chants should be for both KLs!
          Some of you guys should go to the arena and start the MVP chant for Lowry.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 11 f'n threes again...one off 12 for the free mcdonalds fries

this is the 3rd of 4th game in a row where they get to 11 and dont hit 3's... so fixed!

Comment

• I think Kawhi is fine now -- no more resting him!

Comment

• Solid bounceback win against a quality opponent. Mini slump threat averted .... Kawhi rules .... and Embiid is a dirty ratface

Comment

• A tidy 23 pts for JV...in 17 minutes!! Nice luxury to have.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    A tidy 23 pts for JV...in 17 minutes!! Nice luxury to have.
                    yep...considering we know ibaka will eventually slow down as the season goes on

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      One thing i noticed is Kawhi never slaps the fans hands when be walks off..the other guys usually do

He's doing it for their own sake... you slap hands with the Klaw and your hands disappear into the abyss

Comment

• Aside from getting bullied by Embiid for that stretch in the 4th quarter, Ibaka is putting up some of the best numbers since his prime OKC days. He looks rejuvenated. Excellent trade bait right now.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          A tidy 23 pts for JV...in 17 minutes!! Nice luxury to have.
                          Partly against the runner up DPOY no less

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            7-1 while having a top 5 player at both ends of the floor is a bit more cause for optimism, to be fair.
                            That is true. Let's see how it works against the top teams in the league. Specifically the western conference top teams. I will say that we haven't had our full team yet and we're still 7-1. If you can be 7-1 playing the likes of Lorenzo, Malachi and to a lesser extent Norm while resting Kawhi in a couple back to backs you're doing something right
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Partly against the runner up DPOY no less
                              JV more than held his own against Embiid. Maybe even won the battle head-to-head.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Who cares
                                Coming from the guy who makes a mountain out of every mole hill lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X