Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen Kyle soooooo happy but peep Kwahi's hand to Kyle's....damn son!

Comment

• Ben Simmons after the game was asked how disruptive a defender Kawhi Leonard is. The answer: "He's a freak. His hands are huge, he's got long arms. He's a great defender."

Comment

• There was a rumour back in the summer that Philly didn't want to give up Fultz for Kawhi LOL.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          There was a rumour back in the summer that Philly didn't want to give up Fultz for Kawhi LOL.
          god bless Sixers management
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            BC did us a favor and left their front office in shambles at the right time.

Comment

Comment

Hinkie wasnt done lol..he DID bring them 2 all nba quality stars and they're finding a way to fuck it all up now
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Miles for Korver, anyone?

I dont see why Cavs would want Miles back who's getting paid more and is shitter.

I assume one of the western teams will jump on him or even phlly...

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    I would want a James Johnson and sure a Korver to really make this bench so unstoppable.

But who to give up is tricky.
                    gonna have to be picks or a young guy.. i dont mind giving up a 2nd rounder for a JJ or Korver, obs not a 1st rounder.

they arent taking back our shitty guys like Miles or Powell

Comment

I have never seen Kyle soooooo happy but peep Kwahi's hand to Kyle's....damn son!

Demar must be sad seeing this....

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Demar must be sad seeing this....
                        Who cares. He's doing great. We're doing great. Let's concentrate on us.

Comment

• Great bounce back game. Everyone was good up and down the roster. Let off the gas at the end of the third until the last couple minutes of the 4th, but pulled it it late thanks to a Kawhi takeover.

Nurse's rotations in the first half were really good. Okay in the second half. Overall, more than enough to handle the 76ers. Can't wait to get to full strength with OG coming back and FVV hopefully taking those Brown/Malachi minutes.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sam Hinkie was a good/great GM.... NBA forced Jerry Colangelo to act as a consultant because Hinkie was ahead of his time with tanking. That basically forced Hinkie to quit. Sixers should bring him back as they have done him a great disservice. I hope Sixers continue to lose because of how they treated Hinkie.

Comment

Who cares. He's doing great. We're doing great. Let's concentrate on us.
                              I love him tho

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Great bounce back game. Everyone was good up and down the roster. Let off the gas at the end of the third until the last couple minutes of the 4th, but pulled it it late thanks to a Kawhi takeover.

Nurse's rotations in the first half were really good. Okay in the second half. Overall, more than enough to handle the 76ers. Can't wait to get to full strength with OG coming back and FVV hopefully taking those Brown/Malachi minutes.
                                Hopefully even CJ mins cause he's been pretty brutal as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X