Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    I have to say, I would have never expected to see this from Serge, and wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen with my own eyes, but he put 46 pts and 17 boards in two consecutive back-to-back games, against two of the best teams in the conference, along with some solid defence and rim protection.
    trade him whe his value is high?

hehe jk lol
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      I told yall about Melo. Wherever he's been since he left Denver was gone to shit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      I said this too, we finally agree lol
      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Not that I wish for injuries, but if one of Steph/Durant/Klay goes down, then everything's wide open.
        not if Klay, only Curry or Durant

Remember this ass of a team will be also getting Cousins back in a couple months
        Abbas wrote:

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Lithuanian Microwave
          We could have used some of that cooking of his against the Bucks. But yeah.. he's basically averaging the same points/rebounds he always has, but with even less time.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            not if Klay, only Curry or Durant

Remember this ass of a team will be also getting Cousins back in a couple months
            I disagree! Klay's super important for that team. And they're very, very top heavy. It would really hurt them.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• "sub me out, I don't wanna play anymore...they weak" - Durant

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                agreed, he's was the first to "trust the process"... they are getting there, still need that one player to get them over the hump.
                Like Jason Tatum? You think Hinkie would have EVER traded another sick pick to swap picks to take Fultz? lmao

Appearing on the “WTF in the Attic” podcast with DJ Cuddy Montana, Tatum essentially said that the Celtics were going to draft him first overall all along. Had that happened and the Lakers stuck with local product Lonzo Ball, Fultz would have indeed slipped to No. 3, where the 76ers could have gotten their man. Instead, the 76ers traded a protected future pick (the Lakers’ 2018 pick if it’s between No. 2 and 5; the higher of the 76ers and Kings’ first-overall-protected picks in 2019 otherwise).

“The Celtics were always going to pick me No. 1, but Philly didn’t know that,” Tatum said. “Philly thought that Boston was going to pick Markelle, so Philly traded the pick and gave Boston a pick for next year, so Boston was like, ‘Well, we can still get the player we want, a [future] pick and then we get the player we wanted for less money.’ So Boston still got what they wanted, and Philly had to give up still to get the player. But Philly didn’t know that Boston was gong to pick me, so that’s why they traded up.”

God damnit Bryan
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  "sub me out, I don't wanna play anymore...they weak" - Durant

That said - they were the better team when we played in the playoffs last year
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Kyle appears to have developed a strategy for dealing with Kawhi's massive high fives - use both hands!
                    Bball IQ baby

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      THAT is the look of love in Kyle's eyes. I bet he feels like he's cheating on someone but STILL so happy ....
                      Nah, when he was hugging in Derozan in old pics, you'd see love. Those eyes are more like lit up, those eyes belong to a mind thinking "holy shit this dude is good, and I got him all year!"

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Rockets are terrible. Portland had one of those "schedule losses". Playing 3 games in 4 nights, on the road, etc.. and yet they beat Houston by 19.

The "Melo" Affect is really strong this season.
                        There’s a Melo effect but Houston without Harden isn’t really Houston

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Nah, when he was hugging in Derozan in old pics, you'd see love. Those eyes are more like lit up, those eyes belong to a mind thinking "holy shit this dude is good, and I got him all year!"
                          the look in those eyes...

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

That was crazy. 11 TO's a career high for Simmons, previous high was 7. He only had 15 TO's on the season before last night's game.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Cris Carter says nothing's changed, Kawhi will sign with either the Lakers or Clips next year.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Cris Carter says nothing's changed, Kawhi will sign with either the Lakers or Clips next year.
                                My great fear is that all of this is going to come down to 'can Kawhi's wife handle the cold'.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X