Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I dunno they're about to win their 4th title in 5 years and have clearly evolved and are not same lovable cats from 2015 with or without Durant.

It's like cheering for the big bad bully in school to pummel all the nerds at this point
    It's good basketball. But I don't watch them anymore because of Durant. I used to watch them a lot before Durant joined them. That was fun basketball.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Trex about to start Warriors Lives Matter movement.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        Why can't I cheer for the Warriors? I love Curry and Klay.

Is there a rule you can't cheer for other teams? I need to see this rule.
        Yeah, there's actually a rule stating the opposite: You can hop on whatever winning train it's out there, pump up the the team & players that are on a high, be excited for them when they're winning, but then immediately be free to shit on them if they miss a step, and start cheering someone else, whoever is looking better that week/year. It's called "the bandwagoners" rule. There used to be poster here by the name "t rex" that made good use of this rule, but he kinda disappeared, I wonder where he went.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Great long form article on Demar Derozan on espn today. Heres the first few paragraphs

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...onio-spurs-nba
          Great article. DD setting franchise records in San Antonio already, as well as career highs.

Comment

• Same o’le Casey play to win a ball game. Iso high pick hail mary.

No innovation at all.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Same o’le Casey play to win a ball game. Iso high pick hail mary.

No innovation at all.
              I just saw that to rough play call go try and win the game. but what do u want him to do he already used up his sweet fake handoff drive to the rim pet play this year might not have to many left lol
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                I just saw that to rough play call go try and win the game. but what do u want him to do he already used up his sweet fake handoff drive to the rim pet play this year might not have to many left lol
                Though he is still a good enough coach with a couple important pieces to take the Pistons back to respectability and will most likely hover around the 5th to 7th spot.

Comment

• Am I watching a Derrick Rose Bulls in Wolves jersey. 48 points

He is going for 50
                  Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Wed Oct 31, 2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Am I watching a Derrick Rose Bulls in Wolves jersey. 48 points
                    the same jersey the wolves were wearing last time he was this good too haha
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      the same jersey the wolves were wearing last time he was this good too haha
                      Really? Wow

50 points shoved in Jimmy’s arse lol

Comment

• He is crying...career high after all these years

Comment

• Man they could do a 30 for 30 on this. Drose baby, good for him

Comment

• Masai may pick up the call and not ask for Jimmy but instead....haha

Comment

• Good for him. That's awesome.

Come a long way since not that long ago when he was getting made fun of working out by himself:

Comment

• Trevor Ariza anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X