Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #9: Toronto Raptors 107 (8-1) - Phoenix Suns 98 (2-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #9: Toronto Raptors 107 (8-1) - Phoenix Suns 98 (2-6)

Toronto Raptors

Kyle Lowry

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard

Pascal Siakam

Serge Ibaka

Phoenix Suns

Josh Jackson

Élie Okobo

TJ Warren

Trevor Ariza

DeAndre Ayton

Game Notes:
    • OG Anunoby is back with the team after missing the last couple of games. He's averaged 7.2 points and 3.4 rebounds for the handful of games he's played this season, but the most important thing he brings back is stout defense off the bench when the starting wings come out of the game.
    • Kawhi Leonard led the Raptors in scoring against the Philadelphia 76ers after not playing on Monday. He recorded 31 points and 7 rebounds.
    • The Phoenix Suns are stumbling out of the gate to begin the season, and their woes continue after a brutal 30 point loss to the Spurs. They now sit at 1-6 for the season which plants them firmly at the bottom of the Western Conference.
    • Christmas is getting close at exactly 54 days and I'd like some MVP chants for Kyle Lowry.
    OG is our king

I saw Suns against Nuggets live in Denver... let me just say that we have no business winning by less than 20. Suns looked absolutely terrible and Ayton was unimpressive to say the least.

Comment

I'd like to see JV start vs. Ayton. JV will eat him alive offensively.

I do hope we see the Raptors at full strength vs. the Suns. It'll be nice to see the roster management when their top guys are all playing.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

automatic WWWWW

Comment

The players need to stay focused and destroy them early and often. Human nature will have a tendency to look past this game, flight out of Arizona and get a free day in LA and then the game against lebron the day after that.

If they blow a tire in one of the "easy" games on the trip they're in danger of coming home with a below .500 roadie
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kings about to go 6-3 lol. Fox has 28/7/13 in 3 quarters.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

They are showing Raptors stuff on Boston vs Milwaukee commercial breaks on TNT. Bizzare.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Remember when fans here thought Norm Powell was better than Buddy Hield and tried to reason that we could've gotten Cousins?

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  Kings about to go 6-3 lol. Fox has 28/7/13 in 3 quarters.
                  Sacramento has more wins than Houston and the Lakers combined.

Comment

Phoenix at every position from PG to C needs “ more cowbell” to cope with the Raptors.

They won’t be able to.

Raps W on game 1 of the 4 game western roadie.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      They are showing Raptors stuff on Boston vs Milwaukee commercial breaks on TNT. Bizzare.

we've arrived baby
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Milwaukee let Boston throw up 55 three point attempts? Holy crap. What were they doing on defence? Can't have been too contested either with the Celts hitting near 50% of them.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Milwaukee let Boston throw up 55 three point attempts? Holy crap. What were they doing on defence? Can't have been too contested either with the Celts hitting near 50% of them.
                          Which means we can take sole possession of first in the east tomorrow. And never let it go.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Statement game.

And the statement is "wake me up for the next one"

Comment

Was in Phoenix last month, great city! Wish I could be at this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X