Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #12: Toronto Raptors 114 (11-1) - Sacramento Kings 105 (6-5)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    The kings fans are the only fanbase that can complain. They actually did get screwed over before.
    That was an eternity ago. It would be like Raps fans still being bitter about Carter leaving

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post
      What about OG Wan Anouby?
      And Kawhi-Gon Jinn
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • 007 wrote: View Post
        And Kawhi-Gon Jinn
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • We are 11-1.

          Eleven Wins and One Loss.

          70 more games to go.

          But we are 11 and 1

          Comment


          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
            That was an eternity ago. It would be like Raps fans still being bitter about Carter leaving
            Screw Vince Quitter-Carter :>)

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Screw Vince Quitter-Carter :>)
              Vince Carter left?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

              Comment


              • I saw OG's no-look steal and laughed out loud. Getting scary now.

                Comment


                • thead wrote: View Post
                  Vince Carter left?
                  and 14 years later he came back, with the exact same age but with higher BBIQ, better defence, better 3 pointer, stronger & plays more physical game. Who said Karma always has to be bad...

                  Comment


                  • planetmars wrote: View Post



                    If anyone with twitter (not me) wants to tweet this clip to @worldwidewob, I’m sure it would get some laughs. There’s a running gag of synchro basketball (the OG steal...not the Spider-Man meme)

                    Comment


                    • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      and 14 years later he came back, with the exact same age but with higher BBIQ, better defence, better 3 pointer, stronger & plays more physical game. Who said Karma always has to be bad...
                      Karma did ..... that's why Quitter-Carter has to stay in purgatory.

                      With how good this Raptor team is, there's absolutely zero reasons to bring back the Quitter for some fake nostalgia reasons....that would seem so utterly small-time

                      Comment


                      • This era of raptors basketball should stay as far away from Vincent Carter as possible. He stands for what was wrong with the old raptors. Horrible management and players who quit on the fans and organization for America. Fuck Vincent and Tracy and Damon and Alonzo Morning and every other person/player who didn't want to be on Toronto. We got Leonard & Lowry and an amazing supporting cast and that's what should be the focus

                        Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                        Comment


                        • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          This era of raptors basketball should stay as far away from Vincent Carter as possible. He stands for what was wrong with the old raptors. Horrible management and players who quit on the fans and organization for America. Fuck Vincent and Tracy and Damon and Alonzo Morning and every other person/player who didn't want to be on Toronto. We got Leonard & Lowry and an amazing supporting cast and that's what should be the focus

                          Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          1000 likes to you....reaching back for fake nostalgia is for loser teams trying to distract fans from mediocrity

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X