Official stamp of approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official stamp of approval

Those who know me here, know it takes a fucking a lot for me to give praise.

But this team is a contender for the title !!! I have never ever said that before, crazy!

This is the first time I seen Basketball I.q on defence. JV is the only person on the team that needs to learn how to trap the box!!! Correctly.

The zone defence is the best scheme wise in the nba hands down.

The offense is looking more polished but the first and second look is going to be taken away right now we can get away with it. There is a boat load of back door plays that can come out of this offence. Once we see that no team in the nba can stop this offence. 100+ PTs a game with no back doors or counters !!!!

I think we can win it all and Kawhi will resign
    I am 100% in on this team

You've come a long way Grindhouse. Good on you.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      You've come a long way Grindhouse. Good on you.
      you could say Raps came a long way too lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        you could say Raps came a long way too lol
        "You can't have one without the otherrrrrr."

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Those who know me here, know it takes a fucking a lot for me to give praise.

But this team is a contender for the title !!! I have never ever said that before, crazy!

This is the first time I seen Basketball I.q on defence. JV is the only person on the team that needs to learn how to trap the box!!! Correctly.

The zone defence is the best scheme wise in the nba hands down.

The offense is looking more polished but the first and second look is going to be taken away right now we can get away with it. There is a boat load of back door plays that can come out of this offence. Once we see that no team in the nba can stop this offence. 100+ PTs a game with no back doors or counters !!!!

I think we can win it all and Kawhi will resign
          I am 100% in on this team

Comment

We are legit title contenders but it’s way too early to get too excited. Wait till March and see where we are at. A lot can happen between now and playoff time. Certainly it is obvious DC was holding us back. Coaching is not an issue this year.

Comment

Working...
            X