Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Toronto Raptors

Kyle Lowry

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard

Pascal Siakam

Serge Ibaka

New York Knicks

Frank Ntilikina

Tim Hardaway Jr.

Noan Vonleh

Damyean Dotson

Mitchell Robinson

Game Notes:
    • The Toronto Raptors finished 4-0 on their Western Conference road trip, upping their overall record to 11-1.
    • Three players had double doubles for the Toronto Raptors against the Sacramento Kings: Kawhi Leonard (25 points, 11 rebounds), Serge Ibaka (14 points, 14 rebounds), and Jonas Valanciunas (11 points, 10 rebounds)
    • For the New York Knicks, their crown jewel of Kristaps Porzingis is out indefinitely with no timetable on his return. Tim Hardaway currently leads the team in scoring at 24.3 points a game in his absence, and had 34 points in a win against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
    • Remember, this win streak does not belong to any one person. It belongs to all of us.
    OG is our king

Raps still undefeated with Kawhi in a line up?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

New York is tanking, we should be able to sleep walk through their team.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        New York is tanking, we should be able to sleep walk through their team.
        First game back at home after a perfect west coast trip against a scrub team = ultimate trap game.

Comment

We gotta wait until Saturday??? Consmap, do something about this....now!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            First game back at home after a perfect west coast trip against a scrub team = ultimate trap game.
            I think everybody's been calling trap game for the last 5 or 6 games.

Do we just keep calling trap game until they finally lose? Then we're right, right?
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              We gotta wait until Saturday??? Consmap, do something about this....now!
              If you find a way to knock yourself out and stay unconscious for 2 days, it’ll feel like nothing
              OG is our king

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Do we just keep calling trap game until they finally lose? Then we're right, right?
                Knicks are kinda like the Kings in some ways: bunch of young guys playing hard and keeping games competitive so they will beat some other bad teams but they can't actually close out and win games against good teams.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I look at it more like a tradition ... it's like Kyle doing his handshake with Ghost-Demar in the tunnel - it's got us the win before, so why not keep it going. Lol

Comment

The morning after a win is always a little bit better, whether it was an otherwise good or bad morning in my life.

Having an elite team is like free and natural mood enhancement
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

In the meantime, will be interesting to see the Warriors-Bucks tonight and Jazz-Celtics tomorrow. I for one am curious to see how Budenholzer approaches that game. Is it going to be a 3 point fest? A Gianis vs. Draymond heavyweight battle? Should be popcorn worthy stuff.

Jazz got a really good performance from Mitchell last night and are on a mission to break the top 8. I've felt an overly cocky vibe with these Celtics so far this season. They really believe they're already in the finals (I guess what Brown said in the off season was literal). Don't be fooled by how easily the Raps took out the Jazz; Salt Lake City can be a hellish away match for most teams.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        The morning after a win is always a little bit better, whether it was an otherwise good or bad morning in my life.

Having an elite team is like free and natural mood enhancement
                        Agreed. Don’t have to wonder about why a certain player is bad or don’t have to automatically write off a game as a loss.

I’m just chilling and enjoying the games.

Comment

Beneperez wrote: View Post
                          In the meantime, will be interesting to see the Warriors-Bucks tonight and Jazz-Celtics tomorrow. I for one am curious to see how Budenholzer approaches that game. Is it going to be a 3 point fest? A Gianis vs. Draymond heavyweight battle? Should be popcorn worthy stuff.

Jazz got a really good performance from Mitchell last night and are on a mission to break the top 8. I've felt an overly cocky vibe with these Celtics so far this season. They really believe they're already in the finals (I guess what Brown said in the off season was literal). Don't be fooled by how easily the Raps took out the Jazz; Salt Lake City can be a hellish away match for most teams.
                          Draymond won't play so we won't get to see that match up.. but yeah that Bucks/Warriors game should be a lot of fun.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Draymond won't play so we won't get to see that match up.. but yeah that Bucks/Warriors game should be a lot of fun.
                            The Bucks are kinda overrated. They're like the Raptors of the last couple of years. They're good but you know they're not a real contender.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                              The Bucks are kinda overrated. They're like the Raptors of the last couple of years. They're good but you know they're not a real contender.
                              Bucks biggest issues in the past were coaching. They are a scary team though. They have a legit top 5 player (Giannis). An all-star (Middleton). A top tier coach (Bud) with a system that can put up a lot of points and win a lot of games.

Raptors and Celtics should both be better.. but whoever gets them in the playoffs will not have an easy time.

Comment

Working...
                              X