Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors unveil NBA City Edition jersey

They look good. Gold and white.

I like the ones from last year (Black and Gold) much better. This one is alright but it's a bit too bland. Now if they actually had the city skyline or the maple leaf incorporated on it somehow it'd be awesome.

Comment

I'm really digging Miami's one. Have the incredible urge to play GTA Vice City

Comment

What's the deal with these "city" jerseys, anyway? Is it just a re-brand of the "alternate" jerseys we've had in the past? The retro purple dinosaur, the camo, the huskies, the OVO, etc.?

Comment

I had no idea how important North York was to the City of Toronto. smh. #cashgrab

Comment

Here are all the city jersey's:

They are missing Utah's:

And San Antonio's:

I like Miami's the best. Not sure which I hate more between Dallas or Chicago's (yeah that's them in the top right corner)

I'm meh for the Toronto jersey. I liked the gold and black uni's from last year better.

Comment

Ours should be in order either: purple, red or blue

I dont think Raptors, Toronto, or Canada when I see ours. I think drake.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. That is horrendous. Last year's black and gold was pretty good, why change it? this team man.

Utah and the Knicks have the best City jerseys.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

lol. Rockets paying homage to the deep history and contributions of the Chinese population to city of Houston. Or, not....

I do like the basic concept behind the NBA city jerseys, though.

Comment

Im not 100% about this but I think around the raptors inception the nba took over the team branding. Before that it was up to the individual team/artists so you had logos that looked a lot different and thus more memorable even if some were bad (nuggets defender video game unis) but when nba took over the logos have same feel to them and not much character ie the hornet logo

Those raptor ones are lame

Comment

To be fair I've seen a lot of black and gold Raptors merch on peoples outfits the last few years

Money talks

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Here are all the city jersey's:

They are missing Utah's:

And San Antonio's:

I like Miami's the best. Not sure which I hate more between Dallas or Chicago's (yeah that's them in the top right corner)

I'm meh for the Toronto jersey. I liked the gold and black uni's from last year better.
                        I'm surprised that I'm liking a lot of them. I'm a big fan of the 'minimalist' approach. TWolves and the Purple Rain motif is pretty cool.

Cavs look terrible though. Like bathing suits, lol.

Bucks look like South African soccer kits.

Celtics and Lakers just got lazy. Like a kid finishing his homework 5 minutes before class starts.

Comment

In no particular order my top 5 are: Nuggets, Wolves, Pelicans, Heat and Bulls. I don't mind the Raptors, I liked the black ones better

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I'm really digging Miami's one. Have the incredible urge to play GTA Vice City

These jerseys make me want to do a bunch of blow on a speed boat with 3 beautiful beauties that speak no English

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              These jerseys make me want to do a bunch of blow on a speed boat with 3 beautiful beauties that speak no English

Comment

Working...
                              X