Raptors unveil NBA City Edition jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    These jerseys make me want to do a bunch of blow on a speed boat with 3 beautiful beauties that speak no English

Comment

BrydenB wrote: View Post
      In no particular order my top 5 are: Nuggets, Wolves, Pelicans, Heat and Bulls. I don't mind the Raptors, I liked the black ones better
      Agreed with everything said here. Would add Golden state & Utah amongst my faves (though I liked Utah’s desert colour scheme from last year more).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Here are all the city jersey's:

They are missing Utah's:

And San Antonio's:

I like Miami's the best. Not sure which I hate more between Dallas or Chicago's (yeah that's them in the top right corner)

I'm meh for the Toronto jersey. I liked the gold and black uni's from last year better.
        Milwaukee's is pretty damn disgusting. That jersey makes me laugh.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
          Milwaukee's is pretty damn disgusting. That jersey makes me laugh.
          It's based off the old Mecca Court and I agree it looks bad.... but the intent was good!

As for ours, they're boring. The switch over to white does nothing for me, it's just a mediocre jersey..... but the thing is, I bet it will sell like hot cakes. Also, the Jazz are wearing the old city jerseys from last year, not the blue ones posted up mars.

My faves: Minny (Purple Rain), Utah (Still looking classy), OKC (Please make this look a basis of a better set of jerseys than what you wear now), Denver (If I had the cash, I'd buy this.), Cleveland (Sucker for Blue & Orange) & then Boston (Simple, but a nice nod to the old warmup jackets of the 80's).
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The thing I don't get, is for the "City Edition" Jerseys, half of them don't even say the City name on them. Lol

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Here are all the city jersey's:

They are missing Utah's:

And San Antonio's:

I like Miami's the best. Not sure which I hate more between Dallas or Chicago's (yeah that's them in the top right corner)

I'm meh for the Toronto jersey. I liked the gold and black uni's from last year better.
              I'm so over these OVO jerseys; they put that goofy brand over any Toronto or Raptor names.
              The Bucks and Nuggets and Suns are truly horrawful though.

Comment

Funny, the internet Loves Toronto's, but guys here don't.
                weird.

Comment

No love for sac? Those jerseys have to be some of my favourites ever. So clean. Love the Miami vice jerseys too but so does everyone else.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Funny, the internet Loves Toronto's, but guys here don't.
                    weird.
                    I think it's because it feels like a downgrade from last year's. The black goes much better with the gold. Plus, other then the word "North", nothing alludes to the city of Toronto or Canada, which would be a great way to set the jersey apart.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      I'm so over these OVO jerseys; they put that goofy brand over any Toronto or Raptor names.
                      The Bucks and Nuggets and Suns are truly horrawful though.
                      Nah man, that Nuggets jersey is classic. Love that they finally brought back the rainbow and skyline.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Nah man, that Nuggets jersey is classic. Love that they finally brought back the rainbow and skyline.
                        Some things belong being left in the past. It's horrawful....

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          I think it's because it feels like a downgrade from last year's. The black goes much better with the gold. Plus, other then the word "North", nothing alludes to the city of Toronto or Canada, which would be a great way to set the jersey apart.
                          I guess, but thats us right, we live here so maybe feel that way, to the South, the think NORTH when they think Raptors....I guess thatwhy they all love it so much.

I like them myself, but like minimal everything. I'm boring that way

Comment

The Brooklyn one's are a pretty sick tribute to Notorious BIG. The Coogi sweater trim is subtle but slick.

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post
                              The Brooklyn one's are a pretty sick tribute to Notorious BIG. The Coogi sweater trim is subtle but slick.
                              Brooklyn's greatest product of all time dont @ me
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post
                                Yeah if I've had to buy 5 based on the looks it would be: Brooklyn, Miami, Philly (love the idea and texture on jerseys), GS and Raptors (I'm a fan, what can I say).
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X