Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Already fixed on Wikipedia. We are a part of history!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Raptors unveil NBA City Edition jersey

Shredder wrote: View Post
    Brooklyn's jerseys were too cool, and are now being sued by Coogi. I guess they think the same thing.
    Check it while it's hot - opening line on Coogi's Wikipedia page:
    Coogi is a washed up fashion brand known for suing the Brooklyn nets.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coogi
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Brooklyn's greatest product of all time dont @ me
    Brooklyn's jerseys were too cool, and are now being sued by Coogi. I guess they think the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    top 5 for me Miami min and Denver like lots of people have been saying GS is actually pretty sweet even though it hurts to like anything related to them and finally gotta go with brklyn for showing biggie love

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Prince Pups is solid and in my top 5, BK's being dope hurts cuz "Fuck Brooklyn", Nola, Denver and Miami round it out.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    The Brooklyn one's are a pretty sick tribute to Notorious BIG. The Coogi sweater trim is subtle but slick.
    Yeah if I've had to buy 5 based on the looks it would be: Brooklyn, Miami, Philly (love the idea and texture on jerseys), GS and Raptors (I'm a fan, what can I say).

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Brooklyn one's are a pretty sick tribute to Notorious BIG. The Coogi sweater trim is subtle but slick.
    Brooklyn's greatest product of all time dont @ me

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    I think it's because it feels like a downgrade from last year's. The black goes much better with the gold. Plus, other then the word "North", nothing alludes to the city of Toronto or Canada, which would be a great way to set the jersey apart.
    I guess, but thats us right, we live here so maybe feel that way, to the South, the think NORTH when they think Raptors....I guess thatwhy they all love it so much.

I like them myself, but like minimal everything. I'm boring that way

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Nah man, that Nuggets jersey is classic. Love that they finally brought back the rainbow and skyline.
    Some things belong being left in the past. It's horrawful....

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I'm so over these OVO jerseys; they put that goofy brand over any Toronto or Raptor names.
    The Bucks and Nuggets and Suns are truly horrawful though.
    Nah man, that Nuggets jersey is classic. Love that they finally brought back the rainbow and skyline.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Funny, the internet Loves Toronto's, but guys here don't.
    weird.
    I think it's because it feels like a downgrade from last year's. The black goes much better with the gold. Plus, other then the word "North", nothing alludes to the city of Toronto or Canada, which would be a great way to set the jersey apart.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    No love for sac? Those jerseys have to be some of my favourites ever. So clean. Love the Miami vice jerseys too but so does everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Funny, the internet Loves Toronto's, but guys here don't.
    weird.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Here are all the city jersey's:

They are missing Utah's:

And San Antonio's:

I like Miami's the best. Not sure which I hate more between Dallas or Chicago's (yeah that's them in the top right corner)

I'm meh for the Toronto jersey. I liked the gold and black uni's from last year better.
    I'm so over these OVO jerseys; they put that goofy brand over any Toronto or Raptor names.
    The Bucks and Nuggets and Suns are truly horrawful though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X