Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #14 Toronto Raptors 110 (12-2) - New Orleans Pelicans 126 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Pelicans just laid down a blueprint on how to beat Raps.
    Which is?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      82 game season, games like this will happen. On to the next one.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Hero ball needs to stop even when they go in they are bad shots and get Kawhi the ball let him make the right pass
        He's the biggest culprit of the iso to be honest.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Bully Raps on boards and Raptors transition defense is weak
          It's funny how our transition defence is always weak every year no matter who we have on the team

Comment

• I'm more just in shock at how bad our defence was tonight more than anything. I never thought a team consisting of Kawhi, Danny and OG would ever look this bad defensively. Even in an 82 game season. This was really bad. Shots aren't gonna fall sometimes but you have to find other ways to win. Playing defence like this is not gonna cut it

Comment

• This was without Nikola Mirotic guys... fuck this Orleans team is tough!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                This was without Nikola Mirotic guys... fuck this Orleans team is tough!
                How was this team 6-6 before this game? I don't get it lol. They looked amazing.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  How was this team 6-6 before this game? I don't get it lol. They looked amazing.
                  They came out swinging and we came out sleeping
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Is the next game thread up yet

Comment

• OG and Pascal had good games again. Especially Pascal
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Party on Sunday and lose on Monday
                        I’m 100% with you on this explanation, Mixx. Raps came out flat from the jump and the Pels were hungry AF.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          I’m 100% with you on this explanation, Mixx. Raps came out flat from the jump and the Pels were hungry AF.
                          Case of the ol' bowling legs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Case of the ol' bowling legs.
                            And we missed a sh!t ton of open 3s and jump shots ....... we normally make. And Pels were unconscious.

Comment

• When Anthony Davis is playing at the 4, Randle at the 5 you know rebounding could be an issue and it was.

Lowry Kawhi and others missed a lot of shots which led to the fast break offense. One of those days.

Pels may have been 6-6 but are now 7-3 when Davis plays. They will be a playoff team if hes healthy. Not gonna dwell on this one too long with coach Casey coming in to town. KL squared will bounce back.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• buzzkill. happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X