Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meductic wrote: View Post
    Casey has his faults, obviously, however there is not really a need to troll a man for doing something nice for some blue collar guys. Glad the change was made, but...
    Found Casey's burner account!

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Nice article on coach case today. Interesting tidbit to fuel goldens flames: Lowry found time to text with Casey this summer

Classic case quote on siakam:

Oh. Hes also taking credit for splitting jv and Ibaka, saying it was he who started it and knew it all along
      https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball...turn-1.4902387
      Uh he did start it by benching JV for like every fourth quarter and playing Serge at C. This whole forum was outraged by it (including me).

It went on for like two years and DanH and others argued extensively this summer that JV should still be starting next to Serge. Nurse was considered much smarter than Casey and would give much more playing time to JV than Casey did.

Instead Nurse is continuing a trend that Casey started. I'll fully admit that I was wrong about Casey's decision back then but he was right, and he doesn't come off as trying to brag about it in the actual quote.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        With this quote from Casey, I think we can officially confirm that the initial reaction to the Kawhi-DeMar trade was way out of line.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...rs/1989918002/
        I don't think much of the initial reaction had anything to do with the trade's value. It was a pretty obvious win for us.

The negative reaction was due to intangibles like trading a loyal franchise player, the somewhat muddled communication/miscommunication by our front office, and the uncertainty as to whether Kawhi would re-sign.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Found Casey's burner account!

...and now your trolling me. Good one.

Comment

meductic wrote: View Post
            ...and now your trolling me. Good one.
            Just jokes man. I know Casey's a good human being. I just couldn't resist the urge to take a shot at him prior to game day [emoji6]

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              There's no way he's injured. I mean, it's been 2 years now. If he really was injured then he should be completely healed by now.
              When I fucked up my knee in high school (partially torn MCL, torn ACL), it took me over a year just to figure out how to walk/run properly again without a limp ... can only imagine what a wonky shoulder for that long would do to a shot.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                When I fucked up my knee in high school (partially torn MCL, torn ACL), it took me over a year just to figure out how to walk/run properly again without a limp ... can only imagine what a wonky shoulder for that long would do to a shot.
                Norman Powell injured his shoulder a week ago. They called it shoulder subluxation - pretty serious injury. When or if he returns, i'm pretty sure his form would be EXACTLY the same.

Was Fultz "injury" as serious as Powell's?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Norman Powell injured his shoulder a week ago. They called it shoulder subluxation - pretty serious injury. When or if he returns, i'm pretty sure his form would be EXACTLY the same.

And it was a partial dislocation .. not really all that serious.

Comment

Fultz is trolling. Wants out of Sixers. Early April Fool's joke
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Literally nobody is saying fultz is hurt youre just yelling at clouds. No need to shake joey by the collar for answers.

The problem, yet again: mental. M-e-n-t-a-l. Did you see that janky free throw? That is the defenition of the yips.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Seems a little excessive.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Seems a little excessive.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

I mean, Draymond is a dick, KD is a bitch.

And klay just wants to smoke weed and catch and shoot.

Nothing to see here folks
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I mean, Draymond is a dick, KD is a bitch.

And klay just wants to smoke weed and catch and shoot.

Nothing to see here folks
                                CJ should smoke more weed.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X