Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    The thing is he was never like this. He would maybe get bogged down a couple times in a game last season but overall it wasn't like this. I don't know when he became Cory Joseph just bounding the air out of the ball and not being able to create for himself or anyone else.
    CJ was good too in his first year here and then these guards think they're Lebron and they dribble the air out of the ball.

Comment

Yea we don't have an identity at all so far this season.
      i think our identity is "good at basketball in general" so far.

Comment

• That last play was on Siakam/OG. Fucking communicate. You let Blake take that 3... there was less than 2 seconds left.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          He bought into his own hype. He even wears that stupid FVV chain. He over dribbles and never fights through screens.
          He could be playing hurt because he seems like the type who wouldn't want to sit out too long with injury. But if playing hurt is gonna have him playing this bad he's better off shutting it down for a bit. He's only hurting the team playing like this.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

He could be playing hurt because he seems like the type who wouldn't want to sit out too long with injury. But if playing hurt is gonna have him playing this bad he's better off shutting it down for a bit. He's only hurting the team playing like this.
            If you're on the court, then theres no excuses. If hes hurt, then sit out. We won games without Kawhi. We can do without FVV (especially at his current form).

Comment

That last play was on Siakam/OG. Fucking communicate. You let Blake take that 3... there was less than 2 seconds left.
              Well we all know OG doesn't talk so it makes complete sense that would happen lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'd agree with you but our bench depth is already 2 men down. I might smash the TV if Malachi and Brown have to share the court together again in a non-garbage time situation
                OG is our king

Comment

If you're on the court, then theres no excuses. If hes hurt, then sit out. We won games without Kawhi. We can do without FVV (especially at his current form).
                  Agreed. And other than playing stupid he doesn't really look hurt out there to me

Comment

• smh
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

smh
                      #TradeEm

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I'd agree with you but our bench depth is already 2 men down. I might smash the TV if Malachi and Brown have to share the court together again in a non-garbage time situation
                        That's true but I think I would get over it if it means Fred is getting adequate rest. But yea I would definitely be pissed while it's happening. Lorenzo and Malachi are just so bad

Comment

• Is Ty Lawson still available? Can we get Jimmer Freddette? At least those guys can make open shots. Malachi seems nervous - which I get, but does he want to play in this league or not? At some point you just have to go for broke and take the chances. If you don't shoot with confidence, you'll be out of the league.

Comment

• I don't take much solace in the GSW or Bucks or whoever losing too. You win thee games and let the other teams wonder what happened. Still think we haven't been healthy all year, hopefully Green not injured or this could become a mini-slump in a hurry

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

smh
                              Bah Freddy get off of social media for the night and probably the next day
                              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Bah Freddy get off of social media for the night and probably the next day
                                just fyi this wasn't a post from today. Couple of games back but still
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X