Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Jabari Parker is pretty bad. I had no clue he'd end up like this with all the hype he had.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    He's ok but definitely a bust at #2... no one knew Siakam would be a legit top 3 in 2016... that will one of Masai's best picks when he's all set and done and out of Toronto one day...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Felicio's head is huge
      There is a dirty joke hidden there somewhere...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        There is a dirty joke hidden there somewhere...
        Well, that's fine, cuz basketball jargon is full of dirty jokes.
        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Nov 18, 2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Record margin of vicotry on the road (+39) tonight. NO idea why they couldn't have made it 40 ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Record margin of vicotry on the road (+39) tonight. NO idea why they couldn't have made it 40 ....
            They collectively wanted to spite G_Deane

Comment

• So, was someone heckling the moose at end or something? You could hear him yelling something out towards the baseline when they were hanging there for free throws.

Comment

• Also, Dallas just beat Golden state. It's a long season, there ain't nobody perfect out there.

Comment

• Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  Also, Dallas just beat Golden state. It's a long season, there ain't nobody perfect out there.
                  The warriors are pretty mediocre without Steph.

EDIT: Draymond wasn’t playing either, but the point still stands.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    So, was someone heckling the moose at end or something? You could hear him yelling something out towards the baseline when they were hanging there for free throws.
                    From my eyes, I thought the crowd didn't like the way he dunked the ball a couple seconds earlier or something like that... and I thought he said something like ''what would you've done?'' repeatedly!

Comment

• Good W tonight, Rappies.
                      LEZ GO, BOYS!!!!!!!!!

SERVE US UP ANOTHER, SCRAPTOR!!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Jabari Parker is pretty bad. I had no clue he'd end up like this with all the hype he had.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        I always have trouble labeling guys as bust when injuries derail their careers. He came back from his first surgery really well, two is tough. Hope he turns a corner.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          They collectively wanted to spite G_Deane
                          I had the "over 39" in Vegas .....

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            I always have trouble labeling guys as bust when injuries derail their careers. He came back from his first surgery really well, two is tough. Hope he turns a corner.
                            I'm the opposite with Parker. The injuries were unfortunate, but he's done little since to elicit much sympathy. He's not only a bad defender, he's also a lazy defender. After signing with the Bulls, he actually said "They don't pay players to play defence."

Contrast Parker's attitude with a guy like JV. He's taken a lot of flak from some here and elsewhere for his defensive play. But even his most vocal critics have never put it down to a lack of effort. To me, JV is the type of player I'd much rather root for and hope to succeed than a Jabari Parker.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Excellent call by Nurse, giving FVV the start.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So.. a Raps win against the tank bridgade in Chicago and a Boston loss at home to Utah.....
                                Its like Friday never happened in the standings...

40% from 3 is what catches my eye as well...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X