Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Excellent call by Nurse, giving FVV the start.
    Agreed. I was totally against it, thinking we'd just see FVV handling the ball way too much like we have been when he stays in for closing minutes. But Lowry did a great job looking to get him going and having him work off ball. Hopefully we see him stay more off the ball with the bench moving forward too.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Most important player on the team? obviously Kawhi. Second most important player? Danny Green.

They would've won the Pistons game if Green did not get hurt. They prolly would've won the Celtics game as well if he didn't get fouled out.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Good W tonight, Rappies.
        LEZ GO, BOYS!!!!!!!!!

SERVE US UP ANOTHER, SCRAPTOR!!
        OG is our king

Comment

• fury wrote: View Post
          most important player on the team? Obviously kawhi. Second most important player? Danny green.

They would've won the pistons game if green did not get hurt. They prolly would've won the celtics game as well if he didn't get fouled out.

mvp!

Mvp!

Mvp!

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            Most important player on the team? obviously Kawhi. Second most important player? Danny Green.

They would've won the Pistons game if Green did not get hurt. They prolly would've won the Celtics game as well if he didn't get fouled out.

Comment

Most important player on the team? obviously Kawhi. Second most important player? Danny Green.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Good W tonight, Rappies.
                LEZ GO, BOYS!!!!!!!!!

SERVE US UP ANOTHER, SCRAPTOR!!
                Just headed out for brunch, will have it up right after

Comment

Were you a huge fan of Patterson when he was here? I liked him, he put up splits like that, but he wasn't the second most important player on the team. He was just a glue guy who could shoot who fit with the star players - just like Green.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Were you a huge fan of Patterson when he was here? I liked him, he put up splits like that, but he wasn't the second most important player on the team. He was just a glue guy who could shoot who fit with the star players - just like Green.
                    I was never a fan of Pattersson.

Green is more than a glue guy. He can actually defend and shoot 3. When open he's automatic.

Pattersson? no idea why they call him a stretch 4, because he can't shoot.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• patterson was a pretty good shooter aside from
                      Those playoffs

Comment

Green is more than a glue guy. He can actually defend and shoot 3. When open he's automatic.

He was a pretty good defender when he first came here. That last year he couldn't hit a shot for his life and his defence wasn't close to as good anymore so I definitely agree if we're talking the last year or maybe 1 and a half he was here. I don't know why people are so worried about how important Danny is to this team. As long as he's healthy for the playoffs we should be fine. Fred was pretty important to our team last year too, sucks he got injured come playoff time.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Excellent call by Nurse, giving FVV the start.
                          Siakam = FVV's security blanket. Some players just mesh really well with each other. Had their breakthrough in development about the same time, together. 21 days apart in age.

Really nice combo of big and point guard. Along with OG, could be the backbone of this team for a long time.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think you were. Which is why I find it hilarious that you are all about the plus-minus now. Patterson was the king of the on-off split.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X