X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kid needs a fresh start. Trade him to a rebuilding team and get somebody who can shoot above average

But why am I trying to help philly
    The whole Fultz thing never made any sense to me. Will be interesting if the truth, and not just spin from interested parties, ever comes out.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Fury likes his point guards scoring, taking the shots and makin the $hots, gettin the shoe deal, the movie role. A real boss like Stephon starbury

He don't need his point guards playing intense defense, diving on the floor, setting up teammates, drawing fouls. That's not on sportscentre.
    If my PG is making 30million a year, i think want him to do more than just....what you described above...i want him to be more than an energy player lol. How about making shots in big games and in the playoffs? how about play like an "all star" in games that matter the most?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that boy is planning to sue? god damn
    Kid needs a fresh start. Trade him to a rebuilding team and get somebody who can shoot above average

But why am I trying to help philly

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    And? you honestly believe Lowry and Green are more valuable than Leonard? be honest now.
    It’s not about belief, it’s about what it is. So far, they have been more important. Obviously Kawhi is integral to our team and I don’t doubt that by the end of the year and the playoffs he’ll be right up there, but when it comes to pure impact there aren’t a lot of guys better than Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

that boy is planning to sue? god damn

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

This is from maybe two weeks back
    And? you honestly believe Lowry and Green are more valuable than Leonard? be honest now.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fury likes his point guards scoring, taking the shots and makin the $hots, gettin the shoe deal, the movie role. A real boss like Stephon starbury

He don't need his point guards playing intense defense, diving on the floor, setting up teammates, drawing fouls. That's not on sportscentre.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    You can’t love Danny Green and not love Kyle Lowry way more.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    LMAO. You talk like Lowry is the only player on this team. Newsflash - basketball is a team game. Lowry had DeRozan on his side the past 5 years, you know.... a perennial all star? and Masai has surrounded them both with really good role players. That's why they're a perennial 48+ win team. Replace Kemba with Lowry, could Lowry make the Hornets a perennial 48+ win team? the answer is NO.

One of the main reason why no one respects the Raptors in the playoffs the past few years was bec of Kyle Lowry, who's widely known as a perennial playoff choker.

This year is different, people are actually talkin about the Raptors as a true contender, why? because they have Kawhi Leonard, a top 3 player in basketball.

But yeah, keep undermining Kawhi and keep overrating Lowry. Everyone knows who drives this bus: it's KAWHI LEONARD. I know.... it's hard to believe right?

This is from maybe two weeks back

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    LMAO. You talk like Lowry is the only player on this team. Newsflash - basketball is a team game. Lowry had DeRozan on his side the past 5 years, you know.... a perennial all star? and Masai has surrounded them both with really good role players. That's why they're a perennial 48+ win team. Replace Kemba with Lowry, could Lowry make the Hornets a perennial 48+ win team? the answer is NO.

One of the main reason why no one respects the Raptors in the playoffs the past few years was bec of Kyle Lowry, who's widely known as a perennial playoff choker.

This year is different, people are actually talkin about the Raptors as a true contender, why? because they have Kawhi Leonard, a top 3 player in basketball.

But yeah, keep undermining Kawhi and keep overrating Lowry. Everyone knows who drives this bus: it's KAWHI LEONARD. I know.... it's hard to believe right?
    Yes, Kawhi is the difference between last year's Raptors and this year's. Previous versions were limited because they had only one borderline superstar, with a flawed all-star as his running mate. This year we have a true blue superstar, with a borderline superstar as his running mate. That's a massive upgrade.

But that's big picture stuff, and assumes Kawhi will eventually be back to his former self and that will become significantly more valuable in the playoffs. Thus far, Kawhi is not quite back to his former self (though lots of great positive signs that he's on his way) and he's not really driving our success thus far. Lowry and our very good role players are really driving the success (Lowry far and away the most, then Kawhi is lumped in with players like Green and Siakam and Ibaka and JV as solid contributors). Kawhi has another gear, which is incredibly promising because they have a great record and are playing like a ~60 win team already while he shakes off the rust and rests a decent number of games.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

We were almost always better when Demar wasn’t on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    We already are the favorites. And that's just not patently true. Every advanced metric shows Lowry as an elite driver of wins every year. Hes the one constant on team that wins at least 48 every year. But now it all because of Kawhi? Were 9-3 with Kawhi and 4-1 without. But dont let facts get in the way of your skip Bayless style.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Kawhi playing tonight. OG and Miles still out. Per various beat guys.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X