Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit
    replied
    The coach of the Magic is a helluva defensive teacher/play caller... lets not forget this as well.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Some of us here praise Lowry, most of us praise green, all of us praise Kawhi and siakam.

It's time to start praising ibaka. The dude has been consistent, clutch, efficient and tough inside. Quietly the 2nd leading scorer on the team and its like everybody here is just waiting for the bottom to fall out on that

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Some of us here praise Lowry, most of us praise green, all of us praise Kawhi and siakam.

It's time to start praising ibaka. The dude has been consistent, clutch, efficient and tough inside. Quietly the 2nd leading scorer on the team and its like everybody here is just waiting for the bottom to fall out on that

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    That was our worst game all year.. and it was a W. Take it and go.

We continue to need way more from our back up guards. Fucking brown was the best of the 3. And he wasnt good.

We need to talk about forniers hair. Either shave it or grow the George constanza thing, but that thinning buzz cut thing is gross. He looks like one of those ladies that has a hair loss disease but keeps it stringing along the scalp.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    DeMar is probably a better ISO player than Kawhi.. The difference is Kawhi actually elevates his game in the playoffs. DeMar does the opposite.
    Kawhi's size + length give him physical tools DeMar just doesn't have. It really comes down to just not physically being able to defend the best players because of whatever size/athleticism advantage they have. Obviously need the other ingredients too but that's what sets them apart from a guy like DeRozan.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Danny said the same I believe. He was going for a layup, couldn't turn the corner on the catch and went for a jumper.
    Ah, seemed like some here were suggesting he was the third option on the play-call.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    DeMar is probably a better ISO player than Kawhi.. The difference is Kawhi actually elevates his game in the playoffs. DeMar does the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Blazers going to lose to the Knicks.. and Clippers lost to the Wiz after being up 20 something.. I'll take a 2 point win in the clutch.
    Blazers pulled it out for the W

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Nick just said Danny was the first option off the double screen
    Danny said the same I believe. He was going for a layup, couldn't turn the corner on the catch and went for a jumper.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Blazers going to lose to the Knicks.. and Clippers lost to the Wiz after being up 20 something.. I'll take a 2 point win in the clutch.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Ah right, that means I said Kawhi = Durant right? Seriously?

for the record, I put Durant, Curry, LeBron, Kyrie, and Harden above a healthy Kawhi at iso. Is 6th best not one of the best in the league.

In any case, he's not fully healthy yet.
    So he's good but not one of the best. That's just what i said.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Bad shooting night again.. and defense in the 3rd was atrocious.. but glad we won. Need to keep beating good teams (and yeah Orlando is a good team.. can see us actually facing them in the playoffs this year).

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Ah right, that means I said Kawhi = Durant right? Seriously?

for the record, I put Durant, Curry, LeBron, Kyrie, and Harden above a healthy Kawhi at iso. Is 6th best not one of the best in the league.

In any case, he's not fully healthy yet.

Don't feed the lion.. he only throws up bullshit in return.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I see a hair about to be split ......

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Washington came back from deep against the Clips... gotta say... I'm glad to see the Clips lose..

Fuck them and their Kawhi-glancing-ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X