Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    having beal on this team could be fun. But they are going to ask for a lot
    Fork Washington and everyone who plays for them. Nothing but unhappiness [in basketball] to them all.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Phoenix should trade for Wall. They need a PG.. and a facilitator more than anything with Booker and Ayton there. Wall is going to get P.A.I.D.. but he's still only 28 (and just turned 28 before the season started). It's not like he's a 33 year old guard getting a 5 year max deal (like that guy in Houston).

As for Beal.. I think every team in the NBA would want him. He'll never be a Raptor though. Just really rare for an all-star guy to get traded in conference. I mean it happened with Kyrie so I guess anything can happen. The Wiz are probably going to tank though so they can take their time.. it's not like they are winning with Wall or Beal.

NO should make a play for him.. anything to keep AD happy and they need a wing desperately. Holiday/AD/Beal could make quite a trio out West.

Comment

It's about time we learned how to SIGN top free agents for nothing but $$$ instead of giving up assets and picks for them. To be against the cap with only one superstar and one star on the team is difficult. I love Lowry but he makes $10M too much.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          It's about time we learned how to SIGN top free agents for nothing but $$$ instead of giving up assets and picks for them. To be against the cap with only one superstar and one star on the team is difficult. I love Lowry but he makes $10M too much.
          The CBA has made that tough. Teams that can sign top free agents need cap space. But in order to have cap space you usually suck unless you have a good collection of rookies and sophomores who make less than what they deserve.

So best way to get a star for most teams is via trade. Houston did that with Paul. OKC did that with George. We are trying with Kawhi.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Wizards are shopping Beal and Wall
            Source?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Source?

Comment

Jabari Parker thinks that nobody plays defense in NBA
                That video was exhausting. What a motor on that kid.

Comment

Source?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Raps have been able to sign the best guy on the market at a position of need a couple times and it failed miserably both times. It's easier said than done. You very rarely have both a very good team and max FA space anyway. Masai's actually setting the blueprint for how to turn a middling team into a really good team without tanking for a #1 pick or clearing cap space for max FA signings, which are the traditional pathways for roster overhaul.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Wizards are shopping Beal and Wall
                      If i'm Magic Johnson, i would trade any of my young players for Beal.

Ingram, Kuzma, Ball, it doesn't matter, they all suck. They're all overrated. The funny thing about the Lakers is, i think their best young player is Hart but no one ever talks about him lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

We don't have the asset to trade for Beal or Wall.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Maybe Otto Porter could be gettable for Raps but does he move the needle?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Don't want any part of Porter and hoes contract.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Pretty much all our rotation wings are better than Porter. Who knows how he could flourish though in an actual NBA system.

Comment

Pretty much all our rotation wings are better than Porter. Who knows how he could flourish though in an actual NBA system.
                                Yeah Porter could use change in scenery. Previous years he shot really well.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X