Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post
    I was gone for 2 weeks. What I miss?
    Bench mob sucks. Kawhi plays 60% of games. Many injuries. Nurse is Casey 2.0.

We are doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We lost 3 games in a row and are still first overall.Injures piling up.2 day rest in Florida greatly appreciated.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
        We lost 3 games in a row and are still first overall.Injures piling up.2 day rest in Florida greatly appreciated.
        You forgot "we just won a game by 39 without Kawhi playing but FVV leading the way and the sun still came up this morning" ....

Comment

Comment

Orlando has been hot lately. Hope the Raptors take them seriously.

Comment

Icethis wrote: View Post
              Bench mob sucks. Kawhi plays 60% of games. Many injuries. Nurse is Casey 2.0.

We are doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LMAO so negative lol. But Nurse showing some signs of being like Casey definitely isn't good. Also if we're really being real with ourselves we haven't beat any good teams except Boston (the first time) and they weren't really playing well, Philly (before Jimmy) who's overrated and Utah who wasn't playing well at the time either. The Utah game I will give us more credit though because it was the second night of a back to back without Kawhi and we beat them pretty handily.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Orlando has been hot lately. Hope the Raptors take them seriously.
                Agreed.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

We definitely need to take them seriously.

Orlando is above .500 at 9-8. They have beaten good teams like Boston, San Antonio, and Philly. Vucevic is having a monster season and they are getting contribution from a lot of places (Ross has been pretty good too).

Hopefully we see Kawhi for this one.. but biggest test will be for our front court. JV/Serge/Siakam are going to have to be on point against Vuc/Gordon/Isaac/Bamba

Everyone can sit for Atlanta on the second game of the B2B.

Side Note:

Has the South East division in basketball become the new Titanic division? Some brutal teams in that division. I could see Orlando being the best team of that bunch. Miami and Washington have both been very underwhelming this year.

Comment

Jabari Parker thinks that nobody plays defense in NBA
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Jabari Parker thinks that nobody plays defense in NBA
                      Very cool to watch all in a loop. Siakam seems be getting so much better in the control/passing department and reliable under the rim. He could be special one day soon.

Comment

Wizards are shopping Beal and Wall

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Black Friday blowout special. lol. Makes sense though. I'm not a tanking guy, but this is the year to go for it.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Good luck with shopping Wall's new contract, it's going to be top 2-3 in the league.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

having beal on this team could be fun. But they are going to ask for a lot
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                having beal on this team could be fun. But they are going to ask for a lot
                                Definitely would have to give up 1 of OG or Siakam.

Comment

Working...
                                X