No announcement yet.

Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday, November 20th 7pm ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury likes his point guards scoring, taking the shots and makin the $hots, gettin the shoe deal, the movie role. A real boss like Stephon starbury

He don't need his point guards playing intense defense, diving on the floor, setting up teammates, drawing fouls. That's not on sportscentre.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

This is from maybe two weeks back
        And? you honestly believe Lowry and Green are more valuable than Leonard? be honest now.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• that boy is planning to sue? god damn
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            And? you honestly believe Lowry and Green are more valuable than Leonard? be honest now.
            It’s not about belief, it’s about what it is. So far, they have been more important. Obviously Kawhi is integral to our team and I don’t doubt that by the end of the year and the playoffs he’ll be right up there, but when it comes to pure impact there aren’t a lot of guys better than Kyle.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that boy is planning to sue? god damn
              Kid needs a fresh start. Trade him to a rebuilding team and get somebody who can shoot above average

But why am I trying to help philly
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Fury likes his point guards scoring, taking the shots and makin the $hots, gettin the shoe deal, the movie role. A real boss like Stephon starbury

He don't need his point guards playing intense defense, diving on the floor, setting up teammates, drawing fouls. That's not on sportscentre.
                If my PG is making 30million a year, i think want him to do more than just....what you described above...i want him to be more than an energy player lol. How about making shots in big games and in the playoffs? how about play like an "all star" in games that matter the most?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Kid needs a fresh start. Trade him to a rebuilding team and get somebody who can shoot above average

But why am I trying to help philly
                  The whole Fultz thing never made any sense to me. Will be interesting if the truth, and not just spin from interested parties, ever comes out.

Comment

It’s not about belief, it’s about what it is. So far, they have been more important. Obviously Kawhi is integral to our team and I don’t doubt that by the end of the year and the playoffs he’ll be right up there, but when it comes to pure impact there aren’t a lot of guys better than Kyle.
                    He( Kawhi) is right up there lol. He is the most important player on the team and is the most impactful. There's a reason why he's in the MVP convo and Lowry is not lol.

Why are we even debating this? lol
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

He( Kawhi) is right up there lol. He is the most important player on the team and is the most impactful. There's a reason why he's in the MVP convo and Lowry is not lol.

Why are we even debating this? lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi playing tonight. OG and Miles still out. Per various beat guys.
                        Lowry game time decision too but I bet he plays. He won't miss out on playing the Kawhi games lol

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So you're just going rely on that graph? lmao. Deep inside you know Kawhi Leonard is the more impactful player(it's not close) You just don't want to admit it.

Fuck, just a couple of months ago, people here were talking about the Raptors as a lottery team next year if Kawhi leaves.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

So you're just going rely on that graph? lmao. Deep inside you know Kawhi Leonard is the more impactful player(it's not close) You just don't want to admit it.

Fuck, just a couple of months ago, people here were talking about the Raptors as a lottery team next year if Kawhi leaves.
                              To be impactful, you have to play. Lowry plays. Is 100%, Finals MVP Leonard more impactful? Sure, but we haven't seen that guy yet and since he's already missed 5/17 games Lowry has been more important and, yes, more impactful. You can't impact anything watching in the press box.

You're confusing who the better player is with who the more impactful player is (and through 17 games the numbers show it's not that close).

Comment

Actually, we were talking about the Raptors needing to trade Lowry next summer if Kawhi leaves otherwise he'd drag them to a respectable record when they really should be tanking if Kawhi leaves.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X