Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday, November 20th 7pm ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Blazers going to lose to the Knicks.. and Clippers lost to the Wiz after being up 20 something.. I'll take a 2 point win in the clutch.
    Blazers pulled it out for the W

Comment

• DeMar is probably a better ISO player than Kawhi.. The difference is Kawhi actually elevates his game in the playoffs. DeMar does the opposite.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Danny said the same I believe. He was going for a layup, couldn't turn the corner on the catch and went for a jumper.
        Ah, seemed like some here were suggesting he was the third option on the play-call.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          DeMar is probably a better ISO player than Kawhi.. The difference is Kawhi actually elevates his game in the playoffs. DeMar does the opposite.
          Kawhi's size + length give him physical tools DeMar just doesn't have. It really comes down to just not physically being able to defend the best players because of whatever size/athleticism advantage they have. Obviously need the other ingredients too but that's what sets them apart from a guy like DeRozan.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• That was our worst game all year.. and it was a W. Take it and go.

We continue to need way more from our back up guards. Fucking brown was the best of the 3. And he wasnt good.

We need to talk about forniers hair. Either shave it or grow the George constanza thing, but that thinning buzz cut thing is gross. He looks like one of those ladies that has a hair loss disease but keeps it stringing along the scalp.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Some of us here praise Lowry, most of us praise green, all of us praise Kawhi and siakam.

It's time to start praising ibaka. The dude has been consistent, clutch, efficient and tough inside. Quietly the 2nd leading scorer on the team and its like everybody here is just waiting for the bottom to fall out on that

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Some of us here praise Lowry, most of us praise green, all of us praise Kawhi and siakam.

It's time to start praising ibaka. The dude has been consistent, clutch, efficient and tough inside. Quietly the 2nd leading scorer on the team and its like everybody here is just waiting for the bottom to fall out on that

Comment

• The coach of the Magic is a helluva defensive teacher/play caller... lets not forget this as well.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Ah, seemed like some here were suggesting he was the third option on the play-call.
                    Danny said in the postgame interview with Leo, “I obviously wasn’t the first option....”

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      No trap games, only Scrap games.
                      whew
                      OG is our king

Comment

Some of us here praise Lowry, most of us praise green, all of us praise Kawhi and siakam.

Already said in the last game thread he could potentially be a candidate for most improved of the year.

Great D... i miss his stretch where he was hitting virtually every shot -- was like 27 of 30 or something at one point? i miss those days (last week).

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Danny said in the postgame interview with Leo, “I obviously wasn’t the first option....”

Comment

• Theres a 1999-00 Raptors game on nba tv.. Vince Carter, the kid of McGrady and a truly awful roster. Nobody shoots 3s. Usually one guy standing outside the arc.. and I watched one guy absolutely whip the ball In frustration against the backboard, no tech. Game is soft now.

As of time of post vince has scored 16 straight points..no other raptor scored in 11 minutes and we are down 3 to a crappy magic team at home. Maybe he should pass it to mugsy bogues or hayward workman

Comment

Theres a 1999-00 Raptors game on nba tv.. Vince Carter, the kid of McGrady and a truly awful roster. Nobody shoots 3s. Usually one guy standing outside the arc.. and I watched one guy absolutely whip the ball In frustration against the backboard, no tech. Game is soft now.

As of time of post vince has scored 16 straight points..no other raptor scored in 11 minutes and we are down 3 to a crappy magic team at home. Maybe he should pass it to mugsy bogues or hayward workman
                              Why are you doing this to yourself Keon?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                https://i.imgur.com/bd97nP0.mp4
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X