Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday, November 20th 7pm ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Wonder if Orlando's regretting that trade now, lol. Ross looks terrible.
    Hes actually been having a good season down there
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Need to give Orlando some credit. Their offense isn't there, but they play really hard on defense and have great size, length and athleticism. I'm really impressed with Kawhi's footwork being able to shake Gordon through the game. If that was Demar I don't think he would have had any answers.

A pretty ugly second half, but we grinded it out. Kawhi has to get a lot better finding his teammates when they double him and our 3pt shooters have to be ready to make teams pay for doubling Kawhi.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Need to give Orlando some credit. Their offense isn't there, but they play really hard on defense and have great size, length and athleticism. I'm really impressed with Kawhi's footwork being able to shake Gordon through the game. If that was Demar I don't think he would have had any answers.

A pretty ugly second half, but we grinded it out. Kawhi has to get a lot better finding his teammates when they double him and our 3pt shooters have to be ready to make teams pay for doubling Kawhi.
        Kawhi needs to pass sooner when double team comes but that's all feel that should come back. He did only play 9 games last year
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Hes actually been having a good season down there
          I admittedly haven't paid any attention to Orlando, and was judging based solely on 1 game

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I admittedly haven't paid any attention to Orlando, and was judging based solely on 1 game
            I thought you changed your name to fury? Does nilanka know you took his avatar too?

Comment

I thought you changed your name to fury? Does nilanka know you took his avatar too?
              Yes, he is aware.

Go Bulls, and fuck the Leafs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                In fairness... it's only really Claw Reborn, Superjudge and TRex... oh pardon me, FUUUUUUUUURY, who are overtly mad.

And they live every second of their lives mad.... sooooo......
                Don't type my name, or say it, or, really, don't think it.

Now make me a sandwich before something happens to you!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  I'd like to see more Kawhi catch & shoot play calls as a first or second option - especially corner 3's. Seem to recall Kawhi doing more of that with the Spurs during his career seasons. It's an easy way to get him more integrated into the offense beyond his current ball-stopping ways.
                  They looked pretty cohesive to start the season... recently though they look somewhat hesitant and stilted out of nowhere as the games unfold. Did you catch that pass the ball around the perimeter till the 24 second clock expires possession in the thrid Q? That must have made Nurse reach for the Zantac.

Am with ya... think a mix of cuts to the basket and some straight up catch and shoot threes would help. Still like the possessions when Leonard gets a mismatch and the floor clears to allow him to exploit it.

I think he is still getting his feet under him after missing pretty much an entire year...Its not like Leonard to dribble the ball off his foot or make forced and dopey passes as the possession winds down. I do think the time for precaution is winding down.... Think Leonard might easily agree to suiting up and playing tonight and balance that off by putting him on a minutes restriction. ...
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 21, 2018, 05:32 PM.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    They looked pretty cohesive to start the season... recently though they look somewhat hesitant and stilted out of nowhere as the games unfold. Did you catch that pass the ball around the perimeter till the 24 second clock expires possession in the thrid Q? That must have made Nurse reach for the Zantac.

Am with ya... think a mix of cuts to the basket and some straight up catch and shoot threes would help. Still like the possessions when Leonard gets a mismatch and the floor clears to allow him to exploit it.

I think he is still getting his feet under him after missing pretty much an entire year...Its not like Leonard to dribble the ball off his foot or make forced and dopey passes as the possession winds down. I do think the time for precaution is winding down.... Think Leonard might easily agree to suiting up and playing tonight and balance that off by putting him on a minutes restriction. ...
                    Would love to see that but not to be:
                    "Raptors’ Kawhi Leonard to miss game vs. Hawks to rest"

OG and Miles still questionable, Powell out indefinitely.

I love everything Kawhi brings to this team and potentially brings to the team but honestly, the back to back rest thing is getting a little old, especially when they have multiple days off afterwards like they did recently.

He didn't exactly get a ton of burn in a hard fought physical contest last night and there wasn't exactly a lot of travel involved.
                    I get that the Raptors have to be careful with him. I get that Kawhi wants to be careful. And I get the post season is more inportant than November games.

But it's still getting a little old and i really hope that it's not the set-in-stone plan for the balance of the year .... please Kawhi don't hate me for this
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Nov 21, 2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Don't feed the lion.. he only throws up bullshit in return.
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      In fairness... it's only really Claw Reborn, Superjudge and TRex... oh pardon me, FUUUUUUUUURY, who are overtly mad.

And they live every second of their lives mad.... sooooo......
                      A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury, why dont you follow another team? (like the wiz) you dont seem to like this one

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          Fury, why dont you follow another team? (like the wiz) you dont seem to like this one
                          Hes a bulls fan

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                            A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.
                            They do sometimes lie down with them though

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              They do sometimes lie down with them though
                              I dont know wanna know what you get off on, g deane

Comment

I dont know wanna know what you get off on, g deane
                                I bet you do

HEY! It's Game Day!
                                Another blowout W without Kawhi?

Comment

Working...
                                X