X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    You literally just said he's one of the best.
    Ah right, that means I said Kawhi = Durant right? Seriously?

for the record, I put Durant, Curry, LeBron, Kyrie, and Harden above a healthy Kawhi at iso. Is 6th best not one of the best in the league.

In any case, he's not fully healthy yet.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    One of the best doesn't mean "the best". Which you are mistaking it for, for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Sorry I don't remember saying he was as good as Durant at iso, mind pointing out where I did?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Sometimes you don't have to be great. Sometimes you just have to be better. Hopefully we're better than rest of the East this year.

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    One of the best huh? so he's as good as Durant?
    Sorry I don't remember saying he was as good as Durant at iso, mind pointing out where I did?

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Like when Derozan gets traded ONE MOMENT!!!
    That was more than happiness, euphoria

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    See the difference there is Stevens is a genius and Kryie is better than Kyle and I'm not sure what else but we're even mad at our own team after wins now it's kinda weird.
    Eh... I think some people just don't realize the fact that not every winnable game will be won with ease, or that it will be won at all. It's just not how it all works, sometimes the other team is hitting shots they usually don't, sometimes you're missing your own.

The '14 Spurs lost to the Knicks, the Wolves, the Pistons, and the Lakers. They won nailbiters against Sacramento 95-93, Charlotte 104-100, Utah 109-105. There are other close games on their schedule that season that might make them seem suspect. And they won the 'ship.

No team is perfect, and no team can fire on all cylinders every game. It's just the way it is. Note that this isn't defending Nurse, just a team losing or barely winning what should be easy games.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    I have my moments that Im happy hehe
    Like when Derozan gets traded ONE MOMENT!!!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Nick just said Danny was the first option off the double screen

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    In fairness... it's only really Claw Reborn, Superjudge and TRex... oh pardon me, FUUUUUUUUURY, who are overtly mad.

And they live every second of their lives mad.... sooooo......
    I have my moments that Im happy hehe

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    In fairness... it's only really Claw Reborn, Superjudge and TRex... oh pardon me, FUUUUUUUUURY, who are overtly mad.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Lets not fool ourselves, this was leading to a loss with the lead given up, tons of turnovers and poor execution on both ends of the floor.

Magic just failed to put a full clamp when it mattered most. Thanks to successive clunkers from Ross.

Nurse was no winner of this game. Danny did an intelligent move. He was too kind not to throw his coach under the bus. He was no way option C. Lowry’s quick thinking and Green’s IQ made that happen.

Option 1 - iso

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    we're even mad at our own team after wins now it's kinda weird.

Leave a comment:

• Beneperez
    replied
    Not a game you can blame on Nurse, that's for sure. Lots of guys missed open shots especially from 3. He did a great job setting plays to get guys open. We could have easily won this game by 15+ if some of those shots had fallen. Defense was also pretty solid for huge stretches of the game, especially in the 4th when it mattered most.

No reason to be too negative about this one. When Kawhi gets the hop in his step back and those 3's start falling, things seem like they're going to be very bright.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Has any of the GREAT Raptors reporters asked Nick why Wright and FVV just keep taking turns isoing early in the 4th? they turned the ball over 6 straight times during that span.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X