replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Jabari Parker thinks that nobody plays defense in NBA
    That video was exhausting. What a motor on that kid.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wizards are shopping Beal and Wall
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    It's about time we learned how to SIGN top free agents for nothing but $$$ instead of giving up assets and picks for them. To be against the cap with only one superstar and one star on the team is difficult. I love Lowry but he makes $10M too much.
    The CBA has made that tough. Teams that can sign top free agents need cap space. But in order to have cap space you usually suck unless you have a good collection of rookies and sophomores who make less than what they deserve.

So best way to get a star for most teams is via trade. Houston did that with Paul. OKC did that with George. We are trying with Kawhi.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    having beal on this team could be fun. But they are going to ask for a lot
    It's about time we learned how to SIGN top free agents for nothing but $$$ instead of giving up assets and picks for them. To be against the cap with only one superstar and one star on the team is difficult. I love Lowry but he makes $10M too much.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Phoenix should trade for Wall. They need a PG.. and a facilitator more than anything with Booker and Ayton there. Wall is going to get P.A.I.D.. but he's still only 28 (and just turned 28 before the season started). It's not like he's a 33 year old guard getting a 5 year max deal (like that guy in Houston).

As for Beal.. I think every team in the NBA would want him. He'll never be a Raptor though. Just really rare for an all-star guy to get traded in conference. I mean it happened with Kyrie so I guess anything can happen. The Wiz are probably going to tank though so they can take their time.. it's not like they are winning with Wall or Beal.

NO should make a play for him.. anything to keep AD happy and they need a wing desperately. Holiday/AD/Beal could make quite a trio out West.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Fork Washington and everyone who plays for them. Nothing but unhappiness [in basketball] to them all.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Definitely would have to give up 1 of OG or Siakam.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Good luck with shopping Wall's new contract, it's going to be top 2-3 in the league.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Black Friday blowout special. lol. Makes sense though. I'm not a tanking guy, but this is the year to go for it.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Very cool to watch all in a loop. Siakam seems be getting so much better in the control/passing department and reliable under the rim. He could be special one day soon.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X