Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    We definitely need to take them seriously.

Orlando is above .500 at 9-8. They have beaten good teams like Boston, San Antonio, and Philly. Vucevic is having a monster season and they are getting contribution from a lot of places (Ross has been pretty good too).

Hopefully we see Kawhi for this one.. but biggest test will be for our front court. JV/Serge/Siakam are going to have to be on point against Vuc/Gordon/Isaac/Bamba

Everyone can sit for Atlanta on the second game of the B2B.

Side Note:

Has the South East division in basketball become the new Titanic division? Some brutal teams in that division. I could see Orlando being the best team of that bunch. Miami and Washington have both been very underwhelming this year.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Orlando has been hot lately. Hope the Raptors take them seriously.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Icethis wrote: View Post
    Bench mob sucks. Kawhi plays 60% of games. Many injuries. Nurse is Casey 2.0.

We are doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO so negative lol. But Nurse showing some signs of being like Casey definitely isn't good. Also if we're really being real with ourselves we haven't beat any good teams except Boston (the first time) and they weren't really playing well, Philly (before Jimmy) who's overrated and Utah who wasn't playing well at the time either. The Utah game I will give us more credit though because it was the second night of a back to back without Kawhi and we beat them pretty handily.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Orlando has been hot lately. Hope the Raptors take them seriously.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    I was gone for 2 weeks. What I miss?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X