Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Atlanta..where your hard pressed to name a starter after Trae Young.
    Atlanta..where the shot clock always seems to start too early or too late in a close game on the final possession.
    Atlanta..where they lose track of the score.
    Atlanta..where Al Cheap Shot Horford ended TJ Fords career with a shove to the back when Ford was in the air and helpless.

I hope they beat them by 40.

On the Whistle tonight are
    Toronto @ Atlanta James Williams (#60) JT Orr (#72) Leroy Richardson (#20)

JT Orr... Kyles best friend.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 21, 2018, 10:19 AM. Reason: Adding Referees and the usual grammar and spelling corrections

Leave a comment:

• Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Projected Starters:

AT

Notes:
    -I think OG and CJ are likely questionable for this one. Kawhi will probably sit out due to it being a back-to-back and the Hawks being mostly terrible. Will update if I hear anything.
    -Trae Young busted out of a big slump the other night. Containing his indiscriminate bombing will be key to winning this game.
    -Prince also had a good game after sitting for two with achilles soreness. If Kawhi sits we'll need to chase him off the perimeter.
    -Spellman and Poythress are doubtful for the Hawks so I'm pencilling in Collins, even though it will only be his third game back. He will likely still be on a minutes limit but was very effective in his first two starts.
Working...
X