Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Who got injured?
    Thunder rookie Hamidou Diallo

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I'm actually getting used to it. I've seen like 10 of those over the last... since PG or kevin ware injury. Basketball, soccer, NFL.
      I know, the frequency just keeps going up. Whenever I see it live, it makes me sick to my stomach. I just look down at my leg. It doesn’t have a joint there. And then I think about all the time off, the recovery, the rehab, the chances of ever getting back to 100%. Damn. I had a stress fracture and it put me out 3 months and it was brutal. These guys have to miss at least 10-12 months of everything, and they have to think about going back out there, where their leg bent in a spot where it’s not supposed to. It would freak me out. That’s tough.

Comment

Who got injured?
        Hamidou Diallo. He showed real promise this year. He looked like a legitimate contributor for the thunder, with a pretty high ceiling. Hopefully he’ll come back better.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Another broken ankle. Jeez.
          jesus poor kid. what's going on in sports?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            jesus poor kid. what's going on in sports?
            People are pushing themselves to the limit now when athleticism is as important as skill and of course just pure lack of luck.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Celtics now .500 LMAO
              And they got some home cooking from the refs. 2-1 in free throws. And lose to the Knicks. That's a bad one.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Come on Kawhi - you coudnt even play 15 mins today? So ridiculous, i dont think this is the guy i want long term on the team who is chicken shit to play back to back....a star demands to play, not runs and hides in the trainer room during the game.
                I'm surprised someone this mentally challenged can even use a computer. Good for you dude!
                Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Nov 22, 2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I sat in the MLSE war room and read Carter's parting note to Richard Peddie when you were likely still beating off in your closet to Pictures of Mariah Carey... STFU you little gnat, I eat bigger pieces of shit than you for Breakfast.

:|

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Don't type my name, or say it, or, really, don't think it.

Now make me a sandwich before something happens to you!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Fab af
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• damn Siakam with no regard for VC
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Gotta say, I found it perfectly fitting that in chasing 25,000, Carter clanked his last jumper from pretty near the same spot where he missed that infamous game 7 shot against Philly, oh so many years ago... That felt right.

And him reaching it against us on a garbage-time dunk with half a second remaining on the clock, in the midst of our most promising season ever, that felt right, too.

Vince's arrival was when I truly invested my heart in the Raps.
                        Feels like a fitting winding-down to this half-shitty, half-amazing journey with Vincent Lamar Carter.

Comment

• Happy for Vince but seeing him celebrate at the end of a 15 point loss for a shitty team reinforces my thoughts on him. Don’t want this guy anywhere near the raps. Retire his jersey, I’ll go to bobble head night..but I don’t want him back.

Comment

Flat earther yet says anti Christian "Fuck thanks giving"

Interesting

I didn't realize people think of Thanksgiving as a "Christian" holiday....especially considering it's celebrated all over the world in various forms, with members of differing religions, in a mostly secular manner.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              The Grizzlies are first in the west...

WHAT YEAR IS THIS??!!
                              1995!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I didn't realize people think of Thanksgiving as a "Christian" holiday....especially considering it's celebrated all over the world in various forms, with members of differing religions, in a mostly secular manner.
                                It isnt a religious holiday. My family uses it to stop and remember what we're thankful for, very good thing for people to do every day of the year really.

If you're still using it protest people killing natives centuries ago, and not just enjoying precious time with a family and a nice meal, then you're either too caught up In your liberal arts semester or a stupid asshole. Guess which one is kyrie
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X