Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I didn't realize people think of Thanksgiving as a "Christian" holiday....especially considering it's celebrated all over the world in various forms, with members of differing religions, in a mostly secular manner.
    There's only one real thanksgiving holiday and it's celebrated on the second Monday in Oct. Everything else is fake news

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It isnt a religious holiday. My family uses it to stop and remember what we're thankful for, very good thing for people to do every day of the year really.

If you're still using it protest people killing natives centuries ago, and not just enjoying precious time with a family and a nice meal, then you're either too caught up In your liberal arts semester or a stupid asshole. Guess which one is kyrie
      There were a myriad of reasons to consider Kyrie a stupid asshole even before his Thanksgiving comment.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Happy for Vince but seeing him celebrate at the end of a 15 point loss for a shitty team reinforces my thoughts on him. Don’t want this guy anywhere near the raps. Retire his jersey, I’ll go to bobble head night..but I don’t want him back.
        He scored 25000 points. Just the 22nd player in NBA history to accomplish that feat. That's a big deal lol. Of course you celebrate. What do you want him to do? sulk in the bench?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lmao reddit is gold sometimes

[King] After someone told him Happy Thanksgiving, Kyrie Irving left the locker room saying he doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving. “Fuck Thanksgiving.”
          Responses:

Sneezes

"Bless you"

"God doesn't exist"
          [After someone told him Happy New Years, Kyrie Irving left the locker room saying he doesn’t celebrate New Years. “Fuck Time."
          Then he rolled up his sleeve and showed a tattoo of a Christmas tree. “I’ll let you interpret that however you want,” Irving said.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            1995!

Naismith Cup > Larry O'Brien trophy.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Gotta say, I found it perfectly fitting that in chasing 25,000, Carter clanked his last jumper from pretty near the same spot where he missed that infamous game 7 shot against Philly, oh so many years ago... That felt right.

And him reaching it against us on a garbage-time dunk with half a second remaining on the clock, in the midst of our most promising season ever, that felt right, too.

Vince's arrival was when I truly invested my heart in the Raps.
              Feels like a fitting winding-down to this half-shitty, half-amazing journey with Vincent Lamar Carter.
              When he back-rimmed that jumper from "the spot" I though dayum, that kind of sucks, and then he pulled out the dunk at the buzzer and it brought a little tear to the corner of my eye. Glad the crowd was pulling for him, and that the Raps were respectful, and that VC got his 25,000 in a fitting way - corny as hell.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                When he back-rimmed that jumper from "the spot" I though dayum, that kind of sucks, and then he pulled out the dunk at the buzzer and it brought a little tear to the corner of my eye. Glad the crowd was pulling for him, and that the Raps were respectful, and that VC got his 25,000 in a fitting way - corny as hell.
                It blew my mind that lebron has over 31k despite Vince being 8 years older, hes ahead of Dirk as well.

Lebron is gonna bum rush the record books in a few years
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  WHo the fuck are you?
                  I sat in the MLSE war room and read Carter's parting note to Richard Peddie when you were likely still beating off in your closet to Pictures of Mariah Carey... STFU you little gnat, I eat bigger pieces of shit than you for Breakfast.

:|
                  This has to be a joke. No one really thinks like this

Comment

Lmao reddit is gold sometimes

Responses:
                    That whole thread was gold.

Comment

It blew my mind that lebron has over 31k despite Vince being 8 years older, hes ahead of Dirk as well.

Lebron is gonna bum rush the record books in a few years
                      Haven't you heard? Lebron's not a scorer.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        This has to be a joke. No one really thinks like this
                        That's what happens when you eat big pieces of shit for breakfast

Comment

• Superjudge, tell us what happened then.

Comment

• M
                            Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            WHo the fuck are you?
                            I sat in the MLSE war room and read Carter's parting note to Richard Peddie when you were likely still beating off in your closet to Pictures of Mariah Carey... STFU you little gnat, I eat bigger pieces of shit than you for Breakfast.

:|
                            Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            That's what happens when you eat big pieces of shit for breakfast

This is the Happy Gilmour stuff...The Judge getting in touch with his inner Shooter McGavin
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/shows/tim-a...nt-sad-moment/

Sid SuperJudge its all happening

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                He scored 25000 points. Just the 22nd player in NBA history to accomplish that feat. That's a big deal lol. Of course you celebrate. What do you want him to do? sulk in the bench?
                                That's really is a big deal. In his good days, he was an amazing player!

Comment

Working...
                                X