Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 20: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Friday, November 23rd 7:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night night Harry Potters

Next up a limping Heat

Comment

• Congratulations on a good win. Nicely done.

Comment

• Any drake/Kawhi pics?

Comment

• The first quarter was, along with the first quarter vs. the Lakers, the best quarter the Raptors played all season. Great team basketball and very easy on the eyes. Besides Kawhi who was obviously the star, it was really good to see FVV and OG really take charge of the second unit. Especially Fred who really seemed to be in his zone not only with his play but also his communication.

I was expecting a lethargic performance considering it was thanksgiving yesterday but tonight was a really, really good team performance.

Comment

• Gotta beat the teams you're supposed to beat ....check ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Maple Crown and ginger to start the game tonight .....go Raps!
              Oh man. All you want with that are a couple of ice cubes and a splash of water, just to stop it from going down so quickly.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Gotta beat the teams you're supposed to beat ....check ....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Kind of nice they had a chance to break the new players and coach in on a pile of soft teams.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Meanwhile, Bucks lose at home to Phoenix, for the Suns' first road win of the season.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Meanwhile, Bucks lose at home to Phoenix, for the Suns' first road win of the season.
                      & Sixers losing to the Cavs at home, a great NBA night.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Is there a wider version of this GIF? I was sitting near her at the game

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          Philly loses at home as well. All around a great day

Edit: Double post from hotshot who beat me to it. I still wanna say it again though. Phily, Wizs and Bucks all losing. It's an early Christmas.
                          Last edited by inthepaint; Sat Nov 24, 2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            Philly loses at home as well. All around a great day

Edit: Double post from hotshot who beat me to it. I still wanna say it again though. Phily, Wizs and Bucks all losing. It's an early Christmas.
                            Pacers losing to Spurs is also kinda nice. Not that we need to worry about them yet.

Comment

• A game called by Jack is so much more exciting then the Leo ones. Jack is still so passionate about the game, gets truly excited about the good plays, and down to earth, constructive insights during the rough stretches.

Comment

• 2 things: 1) you can tell how much Griffin and Paul still hate each other 2) Watching Dwane Casey arguing a call in slow motion was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X