Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 20: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Friday, November 23rd 7:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 20: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Friday, November 23rd 7:30pm ET TSN

Projected Starters:

AT

------

Notes:
    -Kawhi should be good to go for this one
    -Serge may start this one if Nurse feels Bryant is too athletic for JV but with Morris on the bench he may want to match him against Morris if/when the Wizards go small
    -If you're not up to speed with the Wizards drama, basically their locker room is imploding with several verbal altercations, Wall and Oubre both cussing out the coach, Beal insulting the GM, and Wall and Beal apparently freezing out Porter at times
    -The Wizards are entertaining trade offers but seem to want to retain Wall/Beal and move other pieces instead
    -Brooks recently moved Markieff Morris to the bench, inserted Oubre at the three and shifted Porter to the four
    -Dwight Howard has been dealing with a sore ass for a while now and will probably miss the game. Insert butt jokes here
    -Fuck the Wizards

This is a badass pic from reddit /u/milesmusic:

If OG is back for this one:

#ScraptorForTheWinStreak

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      #ScraptorForTheWinStreak
      If I make it to the Warriors I am going to have a lot of stuff to use for KD and Draymond. But too early for that, still gotta beat these dummies, the Heat, and Grizzlies first.

Comment

Hope the Raps put another nail in the Whiz's failed season Friday night.

A decisive loss to the Raptors should increase the frenetic trade talk that already envelops this sad sad team.

One of Beal or Wall pretty much has to go. They are the constants in this years long soap opera. Fairly sure its Beal as he is the easiest to move in terms of the skill he has and the manageable price tag he carries.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

I hope this is the game that sends the Wizards over the edge

Comment

To those out there who have family in the great republic to the south....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

My dad loved this holiday... So in memory...
            I am taking the day off.
            Watching Football
            and
            While its not turkey... I am going to eat way more than I am supposed to.

Michigan State University. Class of 1949. Miss you dad.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Nov 22, 2018, 10:37 AM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

So nearing the 20 game mark.. Washington has to be the most depressing team in the NBA right now. They have a fully capped out roster with win now players.. and just suck so bad.

I could see why Gortat wanted to get the f*ck out of there so quick in the summer.

Comment

Nets eliminated Raps; Nets implode and remain trash ever since. Cavs eliminated Raps: they lose Kyrie. Cavs eliminated Raps again: they lose Lebron. Wizards eliminated Raps and now they are regressing ever since and now imploding. Moral of the story don't eliminate Raps in playoffs
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So the Raptors are still first in the NBA. I always assumed this would only happen in a parralel universe and can't believe I'm actually living in it. Unless I'm actually a parallel universe version of myself and the real me is watching a 4-15 Raptors try to build a team around Jeff Teague and Anthony Bennett....
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I know this already but the Warriors just keeps proving me right.

1. Steve Kerr is an overrated coach.
                    2. Steph Curry is the Michael Jordan of the Warriors. He is the Warriors.
                    3. Kevin Durant is not a Michael Jordan. He's more of a Scottie Pippen. An overhyped Scottie Pippen.

4 straight losses. 2 of them were blowouts. 2 were against borderline average teams. Last i checked they still have Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant.

I watched the Mavs game the other day and Klay Thompson was the one taking charge not Durant lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                      I know this already but the Warriors just keeps proving me right.

1. Steve Kerr is an overrated coach.
                      2. Steph Curry is the Michael Jordan of the Warriors. He is the Warriors.
                      3. Kevin Durant is not a Michael Jordan. He's more of a Scottie Pippen. An overhyped Scottie Pippen.

4 straight losses. 2 of them were blowouts. 2 were against borderline average teams. Last i checked they still have Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant.

I watched the Mavs game the other day and Klay Thompson was the one taking charge not Durant lol.

It makes even Durant look even worse, especially swooping in for 2 finals mvps when hes .500 in his warriors career without steph (over 40 games)

This motherfuckers hall of fame picture should be a giant asterisk
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        It makes even Durant look even worse, especially swooping in for 2 finals mvps when hes .500 in his warriors career without steph (over 40 games)

This motherfuckers hall of fame picture should be a giant asterisk
                        Klay Thompson never seems to get any flak. Has he been the major beneficiary of Curry's gravity? And should we start adding Klay to the most overrated conversation?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Klay Thompson never seems to get any flak. Has he been the major beneficiary of Curry's gravity? And should we start adding Klay to the most overrated conversation?
                          They are all good players but Curry is a great player. He is vastly underrated it seems. When someone on here pointed that out a while back I kind of laughed thinking, who puts Curry below anyone other than Lebron? Then realized a lot of people do. It's still baffling to me how anyone can put Davis, Giannis, Durant (??) or Leonard above Curry. The guy is the best player on the greatest team since the 80s Lakers/Celtics. He's up there with Bird and Magic.

Comment

In the Warriors defense.. if Draymond is not playing they have like no center depth at all. They are waiting on Cousins and that's going to take a while.

Comment

My top 5 NBA players list has changed a bit, top 4 is the same as it was 3 years ago, but Giannis i think is now a legit top 5 player thr NBA.

1. LeBron
                              2. Curry
                              3. Kawhi
                              4. Davis
                              5. Giannis
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X