Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fury wrote: View Post
    Year 2015, page 441 out of 1000+. Goddamn. Sounds like you have a ton of time in your hands. How long did it took you to find that post? lol what do you want me to say? umm ...congrats on finding that one post? want a ribbon?

    Good on ya though, sorry i can't give you any "proof" because i don't have that much spare time. But like i said, i have a pretty good memory. It's pretty EASY to remember guys who makes the dumbest, stupidest DeRozan trade proposal. YOU and couple of others stood out. Just like Christian and special1 stood out for defending DeRozan here on a daily basis. Am i right or am i right?

    I'll continue to rail on this team specially if i don't like what i see. This is a free country right? If what i say hurt your feelings, well that's too bad!! don't respond.
    Dude, just because you can't work the search function that any grade schooler could figure out doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      Dude, just because you can't work the search function that any grade schooler could figure out doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
      "Dude" who said i can't work the search function?? I can but i'm not wasting shit searching for old posts. If you want to, you do it.
      What it do baybeeee!!

      Comment


      • I don't really give a damn what people here thinks. And i don't give a damn about folks coming at me lol. If i'm right i'm right. If i'm wrong i'm wrong. You have to quote me ACCURATELY though.

        And Newsflash - This is a sports forum, everyone has their OWN opinion. I trust mine over anyone else here including any of the so called media experts.

        And that is it for me in this thread.
        What it do baybeeee!!

        Comment


        • Fury wrote: View Post
          "Dude" who said i can't work the search function?? I can but i'm not wasting shit searching for old posts. If you want to, you do it.
          We do, and then you make fun of us, claiming we have too much time on our hands when really we have 1 minute and the ability to use a search function on our hands.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • DanH wrote: View Post
            We do, and then you make fun of us, claiming we have too much time on our hands when really we have 1 minute and the ability to use a search function on our hands.
            Lol so you're saying it took him a minute to find that post? page 441 out of 1000+? Are you kidding me? Yeah i don't think so. Well....unless he bookmarked that post.
            What it do baybeeee!!

            Comment


            • Fury wrote: View Post
              Lol so you're saying it took him a minute to find that post? page 441 out of 1000+? Are you kidding me? Yeah i don't think so. Well....unless he bookmarked that post.
              Or, as noted, knows how to use the search function my 6 year old child would have no problem with.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post
                Or, as noted, knows how to use the search function my 6 year old child would have no problem with.
                Thats what people like him do, create noise and when asked to provide proof, they back out.

                Comment


                • T rex this is your intervention. Do you want a hug? How about an internet hug?
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    T rex this is your intervention. Do you want a hug? How about an internet hug?
                    Tough love called for.

                    Outside. You're sleeping outside tonight.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X