Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TacoBreath wrote: View Post
    Sorry my Spurs couldn't quite beat the Bucks for you. We just don't have enough of a roster around DDR. But those Bucks can be beaten, that's for sure.
    I feel bad that he doesn't have much help. Aldridge has been super inconsistent and Rudy has missed time. Losing Murray was such a body blow.

Comment

OG-Siakam-Delon for Luka Doncic. Who says no?

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        TWolves beat the Bulls despite 29 minutes of Wiggins' 0-12, 1 rebound, 1 assist , zero points and 35 minutes of Covington's 1-18, 0-10 from 3..
        Wiggins 0 points in 28 mins...wtf is going on with him.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          OG-Siakam-Delon for Luka Doncic. Who says no?
          Both teams

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
            Another interesting night in the NBA. Unpredictable this year. The Pelicans looked unbeatable against us and lost to the Wiz! Demar had 34 against the Bucks but was still -31! It looked like he played well but I must not have noticed the 65 points being poured into the other basket. Giannis went to the foul line 20 times....but really the Spurs don't have anyone who can defend him. Besides him the Bucks are all about the three pointer and tonight they were 38%. Bucks are good for sure but their bench is so-so and I think the Raps can defend them better than most.
            One of the big problems for the Raps is they and Kawhi don't get the foul-"respect" that Giannis, Davis, Durant and LeWhiner get. It can kill you in the post season. DeMar used to get his but have to work hard at creating the foul. You just have to wave at some of these other guys and in the playoffs, the refs will get JV or Serge or Danny in early foul trouble and it changes the game. Look at the game where Green fouled it, it was ridiculous
            Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Nov 25, 2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              One of the big problems for the Raps is they and Kawhi don't get the foul-"respect" that Giannis, Davis, Durant and LeWhiner get. It can kill you in the post season. DeMar used to get his but have to work hard at creating the foul. You just have to wave at some of these other guys and in the playoffs, the refs will get JV or Serge or Danny in early foul trouble and it changes the game. Look at the game where Green fouled it, it was ridiculous
              Us not getting the respect of the officials like Giannis, Davis, Durant etc get is definitely very evident and it can hurt us in terms of foul trouble, I agree with you completely. Cause clearly the refs hate Danny. He gets the most ticky tack fouls which is even more weird seeing as he's proven himself as a great defender for years now, same with Serge. But it is a double edge sword because you also don't want to rely on foul calls once playoff time comes. We saw that first hand with Demar because when you don't get the whistle, now you're struggling to score. So it's hard, it can be a good and a bad thing.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Comment

Raps after 20 games:
                  6-4 against .500 or better team
                  10-0 against below .500 team

Best road record at 8-2

December is the most brutal stretch

They should not take Miami lightly as they are a pesky well coached team.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Raps after 20 games:
                    6-4 against .500 or better team
                    10-0 against below .500 team

Best road record at 8-2

December is the most brutal stretch

They should not take Miami lightly as they are a pesky well coached team.
                    Should have been 8-2.. the Boston/Detroit games should have been wins.. especially that Piston game.

After this Miami game I believe the next 12 have 10 teams above .500.

And I really hope GSW is fully healthy for the one on Thursday.

Big, big test coming up.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      How's Demar so far playing for you guys? I watch the boxscore, but haven't had a chance to watch the game.
                      DDR continues to be the offensive bright spot for the team. He's the one player the Spurs have who's a constant threat to score. He had a highlight reel dunk against Giannis, btw. Otherwise, the Spurs are very erratic on the offensive end, and the team defense is a headache.

Comment

Watching an improbable Bills win ...I guess they can handle teams who struggle to score.....which is a segue to the Heat game tonight.

Looking at this Miami roster it’s hard to see who is going to put up points. No Dragic, Wade is a shell of a shell of himself...Winslow never could score. Maybe Olynk breaks out his slump or Richardson returns to his early season form. But it really doesn’t look like they have the firepower to stay with Les Raptors.

Gagne c’est soir pour Los Raptors.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

SN playing how hungry are you before the game. wonder if serge is getting any money for that?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/16...ong-term-plans

Fultz done?

Comment

Caption this.

Comment

stick a fork in it
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X