Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Year 2015, page 441 out of 1000+. Goddamn. Sounds like you have a ton of time in your hands. How long did it took you to find that post? lol what do you want me to say? umm ...congrats on finding that one post? want a ribbon?

Good on ya though, sorry i can't give you any "proof" because i don't have that much spare time. But like i said, i have a pretty good memory. It's pretty EASY to remember guys who makes the dumbest, stupidest DeRozan trade proposal. YOU and couple of others stood out. Just like Christian and special1 stood out for defending DeRozan here on a daily basis. Am i right or am i right?

I'll continue to rail on this team specially if i don't like what i see. This is a free country right? If what i say hurt your feelings, well that's too bad!! don't respond.
    Dude, just because you can't work the search function that any grade schooler could figure out doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Dude, just because you can't work the search function that any grade schooler could figure out doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
      "Dude" who said i can't work the search function?? I can but i'm not wasting shit searching for old posts. If you want to, you do it.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        It’s not a good look when you come on here and tell everyone you were right and they were wrong after the fact, especially the way you say it. Very similar to Shaolin talking about serge starting at centre in a different thread. Things are objectively different now than they were 5 years ago (and in serge’s case, 6 months ago). If you were predicting this to happen exactly the way it has you would be a prophet, but no, you were just wrong most of the time and got lucky. Be humble and maybe people will like you more. I know you don’t care about that but it seems as though you are indeed hiding insecurities by projecting an abrasive attitude.
        I don't really give a damn what people here thinks. And i don't give a damn about folks coming at me lol. If i'm right i'm right. If i'm wrong i'm wrong. You have to quote me ACCURATELY though.

And Newsflash - This is a sports forum, everyone has their OWN opinion. I trust mine over anyone else here including any of the so called media experts.

And that is it for me in this thread.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Dude" who said i can't work the search function?? I can but i'm not wasting shit searching for old posts. If you want to, you do it.
          We do, and then you make fun of us, claiming we have too much time on our hands when really we have 1 minute and the ability to use a search function on our hands.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We do, and then you make fun of us, claiming we have too much time on our hands when really we have 1 minute and the ability to use a search function on our hands.
            Lol so you're saying it took him a minute to find that post? page 441 out of 1000+? Are you kidding me? Yeah i don't think so. Well....unless he bookmarked that post.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol so you're saying it took him a minute to find that post? page 441 out of 1000+? Are you kidding me? Yeah i don't think so. Well....unless he bookmarked that post.
              Or, as noted, knows how to use the search function my 6 year old child would have no problem with.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Or, as noted, knows how to use the search function my 6 year old child would have no problem with.
                Thats what people like him do, create noise and when asked to provide proof, they back out.

Comment

• T rex this is your intervention. Do you want a hug? How about an internet hug?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    T rex this is your intervention. Do you want a hug? How about an internet hug?
                    Tough love called for.

Outside. You're sleeping outside tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X