Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22: Toronto Raptors at Memphis Grizzlies - Tuesday November 27th 8pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post

"They got something really special up there"

Klay smoking BC kush confirmed
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Easy win.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Guess what doc and the clippers

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Doc coached in Chowder town.
            Team loyalties and all its not at all surprising he would pick them.
            Its like asking Don Cherry if he likes the Leafs.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

They are the team to beat. Just like the Cavs were the team to beat in the East last year. They got off to a slow start JUST LIKE the Cavs last year. But it really means nothing because it's November.

Fact - No one's going to take the Raptors/Lowry seriously unless they get it done in the playoffs. You guys shoukd know this by now.

People will argue they have Kawhi now and that's great. But he's still going to need some help. Can Lowry play like regular season Lowry in the playoffs?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry's Usage is lowest in his Raptors career. He's averaging 15 and 10. Don't expect problem from Lowry.

Comment

Lowry's Usage is lowest in his Raptors career. He's averaging 15 and 10. Don't expect problem from Lowry.
                  He didn’t have a problem at all last Playoffs either. The 2 main issues in the Playoffs are gone.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    He didn’t have a problem at all last Playoffs either. The 2 main issues in the Playoffs are gone.
                    yeah Raps problem was not our 2nd option. It was 1st option

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      When Celtics KG clapped in Jose's face, or around then I remember Bosh getting flattened under the basket by the Celtics and NOBODY on the Raptors going over to pull him up - that was the most embarrassed I'd been as a Raps fan, for a while three the team was not only not very good, it was also spineless. No fight. Even a bad team can play with some fight + pride. For a while we had none of the above.
                      What about when Triano openly said he doesn't want Bargnani to leak out for easy fastbreak opportunities, because that would be embarrassing for Bargnani (when his coach admits he stinks at rebounding)?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        He didn’t have a problem at all last Playoffs either. The 3 main issues in the Playoffs are gone.
                        Fixed.

1.) DeMar not being a real superstar yet having the role of one
                        2.) Casey (although we still need to see what Nurse does in the playoffs)
                        3.) Not having a superstar (we now have Kawhi)

Comment

With the slow pace the Grizzlies like to play with, hoping we look to push it early/often to get them out of their comfort zone.

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              With the slow pace the Grizzlies like to play with, hoping we look to push it early/often to get them out of their comfort zone.
                              Pascal could run wild tonight, or be neutralized. Will be interesting to see what happens. Grizz rookie, JJJ, reminds me a lot of a young Chris Bosh. That was a good pick. He even has the Boshstrich-like neck. lol.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Pascal could run wild tonight, or be neutralized. Will be interesting to see what happens. Grizz rookie, JJJ, reminds me a lot of a young Chris Bosh. That was a good pick. He even has the Boshstrich-like neck. lol.

He doesn’t have the dreads of early Bosh making him look like the alien predator.

Comment

Working...
                                X