Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22: Toronto Raptors at Memphis Grizzlies - Tuesday November 27th 8pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I remember that game... they just wilted ...

Wasn't that the year Bosh went in the tank and said his face was to sore to play and they missed out on the playoffs to the Bulls by a game...
    That was the year. TBF Bosh had a great season that year with the Raptors. It was his last season I think.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It all went downhill when they gave Porter a huge contract. You can't give a role player that much money. Its better to have him go away for nothing. Also they have to pay Ian Mahimi 30 million for the next 2 years.

Their best move is to get rid of Wall, Beal, Porter and Mahimi. Try to get some assets for them.

Comment

Horncats put away the Bucks, yay
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I enjoyed as always Dan H's analysis of the upcoming 11 game gauntlet of fire. I'm hopeful for a somewhat better outcome than he projects, starting with a nice win over Memphis. I base that on the Raptors being even better than they have appeared thus far. Delon and Fred are definitely showing signs of their old form, Pascal is getting more confident by the game and Kawhi has been able to dominate for stretches. I don't think there should be a single game (maybe the one at Oracle on a back to back) where we should't expect a win. Obviously there will be bad nights where the 3s aren't dropping or there are hostile refs but I think this team will find a way to win most of the time. I'm thinking we'll go 9-2 or 8-3 at worst.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Horncats put away the Bucks, yay
            Harden had 54 points, Rockets still lose.. to the Wizards

Comment

Spurs eked by the Bulls. For a few games in a row now their bench has kept them in the game or helped them win. None other than Jakob Poeltl is a key factor; offensive rebounding and passing. I hope at some point he learns to shoot a little. I miss him with our bench mob.....though hard to know where he would find minutes with this team. Before December and the Eastern playoff teams already seem set...separation already evident. You wonder (and worry) who will start fire sales and who Danny Ainge will manage to pick up.

Comment

This is a strange year so far... No clear favorites, West division is nuts, all 14 teams in the playoff race 20% into the season.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

The Magic are killing the Warriors 58-40 lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow, GSW's defense is trash, so is offense. It's amazing how team changes without core players Draymond (defense) Curry (offense). I mean that would be normal performance by any other team (two starters missing), but they're still stacked with talent on the starting unit (KD, Thompson, Iggy).

Comment

Kevin Durant is the GSW right now.

(Apologies for my monologue)
                      Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Nov 27, 2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

NBA has become a game, where 25 point comebacks in 5 minutes have become the new normal

Comment

If Curry and Green (theirs not ours) are still out Thursday night there is no way the Raps should lose unless the zebras put Danny, Pascal or Kawhi in foul trouble. We have guys who can defend their stars.....I'm not sure they can stop all of ours...especially JV and Serge. If Curry is back it will be a battle but unlike past years I have no great fear.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            If Curry and Green (theirs not ours) are still out Thursday night there is no way the Raps should lose unless the zebras put Danny, Pascal or Kawhi in foul trouble. We have guys who can defend their stars.....I'm not sure they can stop all of ours...especially JV and Serge. If Curry is back it will be a battle but unlike past years I have no great fear.
                            KD is pretty unguardable, he will get his. But he won't be able to defeat full Raptors squad alone. I hope that they're in full strength though, we haven't won against real competition so far, we need that to prove that we're for real, otherwise we're just that team, which had the easiest schedule in the league to begin the season.

Comment

GSW cast is pitty bunch, fans in the arena are great though.

Comment

King Snake!!
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X