Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Lowry is not a scorer anymore. He plays classic pg role.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Of course he could have shot better, but thats not my point.
    Of course, you'll take the win, but Lowry got bailed out by spectacular play from his teammates. He wasn't the key driver of wins tonight. We need Lowry to be more than a hustle, glue guy if we're going to beat elite teams. We shouldn't be satisfied with what we saw tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Man's remember the time a no name peanut kept our 3 point streak alive, all mans better remember this OT THRILLER
    No need to speak ill of Derrick Martin

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Lowry is not a scorer anymore. He plays classic pg role.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    It's easy to look good when you have another superstar on your team. Curry is out but they still have Klay Thompson who's a legit superstar as well.

The Warriors on the other hand's main focus was to stop Kawhi.

Kawhi > Durant.
    Durant hit EVERYTHING. That's not just having Klay alongside, c'mon man. He was great tonight.
    But we won and that's all that counts

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Defense was very good. Nick Nurse was also very good.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I'd like to see even more Siakam on him, I guess Nurse is saving that look for the Finals

Everybody but Siakam and Kawhi aren't long enough - Green, Onunoby - Durant shoots over them almost whenever he wants. He still got enough separation on Kawhi almost whenever he wanted, but Kawhi's not quite there yet. He will be by June.
    Yeah, we really need to develop OG more and have OG/Siakam be switchable on the deadliest opposition PnR. Both guys can guard PGs, right up to PFs and contest with length.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post
    Can we get the snake to come to Toronto next year?
    He'd immediately go from being hated to being the 2nd most popular player in Toronto lol

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    4 for 14 and panicky crunch time play is not acceptable from your superstar, and highest paid player. And he's going up against Quinn Cook and they were hiding him on Iggy. Might as well have just put Delon out there.
    Of course he could have shot better, but thats not my point.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    OK. The winning team gets to claim best player tonight lol
    Durant was friggin' unconscious though ....
    It's easy to look good when you have another superstar on your team. Curry is out but they still have Klay Thompson who's a legit superstar as well.

The Warriors on the other hand's main focus was to stop Kawhi.

Kawhi > Durant.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Dog pee time. He's relieved ...

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Last time Durant was hitting buzzer beating 3's from the parking lot against us was while he was in OKC, and had a game like this and beat us in OT.

We got one back.

Well worth the price of admission. Ask them folks paying 5x face.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    This narrative is still so stupid. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 12 assists and good defense, I'll take it.
    4 for 14 and panicky crunch time play is not acceptable from your superstar, and highest paid player. And he's going up against Quinn Cook and they were hiding him on Iggy. Might as well have just put Delon out there.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    OK. The winning team gets to claim best player tonight lol
    Durant was friggin' unconscious though ....
    Can we get the snake to come to Toronto next year?

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    You can just see. Literally everyone got jittery and tight other than Kawhi and Danny. Masai is a gawd.
    No. Ibaka made some key shots and Siakam had some big plays. Lowry hit a huge three. Again, as SR pointed out, rebounds and Durant. That's what made it a game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X