Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A.I wrote: View Post
    KD and Klay are struggling shooting the 3, wouldn’t surprise me if they get it going this game lol
    Isn't that like gambler's fallacy? Not that they won't get it going, Durant hasn't shot this poorly since his rookie season and Klay has never shot this poorly, so there will be regression to their talent level sooner than later.

    But they're not getting nearly as many good looks without Curry's passing and gravity. So, yeah, one or both could get hot, but I wouldn't bet money on it happening today.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

    Comment


    • Anyone bring up this Ringer article yet:

      "Eight Thoughts About the Warriors and Raptors, the Scariest Teams in the NBA"
      https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...rriors-raptors

      Comment



      • Comment


        • A.I wrote: View Post
          Thats like saying the Bucks are the worst team in the NBA because they lost to the Suns.
          Yup, if the Bucks play the Suns in the Finals this year, the Bucks are toast.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

          Comment


          • planetmars wrote: View Post
            Anyone bring up this Ringer article yet:

            "Eight Thoughts About the Warriors and Raptors, the Scariest Teams in the NBA"
            https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...rriors-raptors

            1. The Warriors Are Regressing to the Middle
            2. Kawhi’s Path to MVP May Be With the Pass
            3. Pascal Siakam, Hustle-Belt Holder
            4. Three Bigs Are Equal to None
            5. Is Golden State’s Offense Down to Boogie?
            6. A Blueprint for Fultz? Be Like Livingston.
            7. Fred VanVleet Is Everywhere on Defense
            8. Is Toronto for Real?
            That clip of Fred's D was awesome.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

            Comment


            • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
              No, I'm quite serious.

              Logic: The Warriors are without 2 of their key MVP/All-Star players. Therefore, if the Raptors lose to this butchered team, it's safe to assume that they won't beat em' when they're fully assembled and in a 7 Game Series.

              Disagreeing with this is ludacris.

              Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
              So neither team can get better/worse or injured/healthy or make trades or mature or ..... the results of the post season are dictated by a single game in November??? YOU WERE SERIOUS?

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post
                LOL, what? So, if the Raptors lose a single late November game, they will definitely lose in a 7 game series? If the Warriors catch fire in this game, and Lowry and Leonard go 0-for-20 from three, and the Raptors lose by 1, they have no hope in the playoffs?

                Wanna guess what Cleveland's record was against the Warriors in 15-16?

                Holy hannah, how is this a conversation.
                No doubt, the way they lose should be given some consideration.

                However, the mere possibility of them losing to this team whose without their MVP and an All-Star, should let us know where they stand.

                A Championship calibre team would trample an MVP-less/All-Star-less opponent. If they don't, then they're not Championship calibre. Simple.

                Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

                Comment


                • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                  No doubt, the way they lose should be given some consideration.

                  However, the mere possibility of them losing to this team whose without their MVP and an All-Star, should let us know where they stand.

                  A Championship calibre team would trample an MVP-less/All-Star-less opponent. If they don't, then they're not Championship calibre. Simple.

                  Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                  Sam, this is why we fired your ass. Crazy old coot get back up in the booth with Leo
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • We're 9 point favourites in Vegas. Wow?
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                    Comment


                    • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                      No doubt, the way they lose should be given some consideration.

                      However, the mere possibility of them losing to this team whose without their MVP and an All-Star, should let us know where they stand.

                      A Championship calibre team would trample an MVP-less/All-Star-less opponent. If they don't, then they're not Championship calibre. Simple.

                      Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      Championship caliber teams don't go undefeated during regular season. This is ridiculous
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Anyone bring up this Ringer article yet:

                        "Eight Thoughts About the Warriors and Raptors, the Scariest Teams in the NBA"
                        https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...rriors-raptors
                        9. Lose belly fat with this one simple trick from KD!
                        10. How to get your man and keep him with Masai Ujiri
                        11. Pull out like Curry or finish inside like Valanciunas?

                        3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        That clip of Fred's D was awesome.
                        12. How to use your D when you're not the biggest guy
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Nov 29th, 2018, 04:03 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Tonight's gonna be a big test, gotta grab this win tbh.

                          Comment


                          • Smitch has set the bar high for his team. He demands perfection. That's just good coaching, right there.

                            Comment


                            • I think I flew past 15k post at some point yesterday...jesus I never I thought I'd post here enough to see myself become McHappy
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I think I flew past 15k post at some point yesterday...jesus I never I thought I'd post here enough to see myself become McHappy
                                McHappy accomplished this feat in 3 months, though....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X