Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'm dying (not like Sager)

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I give to charities, too. Don't need to wait until I die though...you can praise me now.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Again Sager did not commit any crime and his personal life isn't anyone's business but his. Any adult celebrity living in the spotlight will ultimately give enough for the tabloids to be made into a horrible person due to some of his deeds. What about all the charities that Sager was part of that helped many people?! Nah fuck him he cheated on his wife so it means nothing.
    I give to charities, too. Don't need to wait until I die though...you can praise me now.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Again Sager did not commit any crime and his personal life isn't anyone's business but his. Any adult celebrity living in the spotlight will ultimately give enough for the tabloids to be made into a horrible person due to some of his deeds. What about all the charities that Sager was part of that helped many people?! Nah fuck him he cheated on his wife so it means nothing.
    It isn’t that hard to be a decent person. Seriously I don’t know why we cut these people so much slack.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Kobe raped someone. Liberal site dailybeast did a story about him few months ago. It really opened my eyes. That wasn't just another 'false accusation'.
    Yep.

If that shit had happened during the current era where people are much more sensitive (rightfully so) to sexual assault/abuse, Kobe would've been fucking buried. He was actually my favourite player up until that point and I just couldn't support him after it.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Kobe raped someone. Liberal site dailybeast did a story about him few months ago. It really opened my eyes. That wasn't just another 'false accusation'.
    That's the thing about being rich, hush money pays and we don't know what was happening behind the scenes. The fact that Derrick Rose is still playing in the NBA and isn't in jail confirms this.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kawhi missed 5 or 6, and kyles team was not below .500..
    GSW are missing 2 of their top 4 guys.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Have Drake and Kawhi even spoken to each other or interacted during a game this season? I've seen Lowry speak with him but not Kawhi.
    Kawhi is too shy

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Have Drake and Kawhi even spoken to each other or interacted during a game this season? I've seen Lowry speak with him but not Kawhi.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Don't need to forget they existed. But also don't need to praise them like saints, either (which seemed to be what was happening last night).

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    He didnt commit a crime.

They were celebrating his life and what he brought to the NBA all these years.

Should we throw MJ & Kobe under the bus and forget they existed for cheating on their wives also?!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

they were wondering why Raps didn't foul Durant when they were up in 3 in regulation.

Because it’s always easier from the stands..

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    He didnt commit a crime.

They were celebrating his life and what he brought to the NBA all these years.

Should we throw MJ & Kobe under the bus and forget they existed for cheating on their wives also?!
    Don't need to forget they existed. But also don't need to praise them like saints, either (which seemed to be what was happening last night).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X