Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GLF wrote: View Post
    Needs to hit more shots and not be scared to shoot down the stretch. That's all im saying. Most of his damage was done earlier in the game. He did play good D throughout though
    Yup, he could have shot better, but that doesn't equate to "Playoff Lowry", he actually shot very well last Playoffs.

    Comment


    • slaw wrote: View Post
      Toronto shot more free throws and the personal fouls were even. The only reason the games was close was that Durant went crazy and couldn't miss.
      I'd like to see even more Siakam on him, I guess Nurse is saving that look for the Finals

      Everybody but Siakam and Kawhi aren't long enough - Green, Onunoby - Durant shoots over them almost whenever he wants. He still got enough separation on Kawhi almost whenever he wanted, but Kawhi's not quite there yet. He will be by June.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • GLF wrote: View Post
        You can just see. Literally everyone got jittery and tight other than Kawhi and Danny. Masai is a gawd.
        No. Ibaka made some key shots and Siakam had some big plays. Lowry hit a huge three. Again, as SR pointed out, rebounds and Durant. That's what made it a game.

        Comment


        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
          OK. The winning team gets to claim best player tonight lol
          Durant was friggin' unconscious though ....
          Can we get the snake to come to Toronto next year?

          Comment


          • A.I wrote: View Post
            This narrative is still so stupid. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 12 assists and good defense, I'll take it.
            4 for 14 and panicky crunch time play is not acceptable from your superstar, and highest paid player. And he's going up against Quinn Cook and they were hiding him on Iggy. Might as well have just put Delon out there.

            Comment


            • Last time Durant was hitting buzzer beating 3's from the parking lot against us was while he was in OKC, and had a game like this and beat us in OT.

              We got one back.

              Well worth the price of admission. Ask them folks paying 5x face.

              Comment


              • Dog pee time. He's relieved ...

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  OK. The winning team gets to claim best player tonight lol
                  Durant was friggin' unconscious though ....
                  It's easy to look good when you have another superstar on your team. Curry is out but they still have Klay Thompson who's a legit superstar as well.

                  The Warriors on the other hand's main focus was to stop Kawhi.

                  Kawhi > Durant.
                  What it do baybeeee!!

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    4 for 14 and panicky crunch time play is not acceptable from your superstar, and highest paid player. And he's going up against Quinn Cook and they were hiding him on Iggy. Might as well have just put Delon out there.
                    Of course he could have shot better, but thats not my point.

                    Comment


                    • Gonzz wrote: View Post
                      Can we get the snake to come to Toronto next year?
                      He'd immediately go from being hated to being the 2nd most popular player in Toronto lol

                      Comment


                      • S.R. wrote: View Post
                        I'd like to see even more Siakam on him, I guess Nurse is saving that look for the Finals

                        Everybody but Siakam and Kawhi aren't long enough - Green, Onunoby - Durant shoots over them almost whenever he wants. He still got enough separation on Kawhi almost whenever he wanted, but Kawhi's not quite there yet. He will be by June.
                        Yeah, we really need to develop OG more and have OG/Siakam be switchable on the deadliest opposition PnR. Both guys can guard PGs, right up to PFs and contest with length.

                        Comment


                        • Defense was very good. Nick Nurse was also very good.

                          Comment


                          • Fury wrote: View Post
                            It's easy to look good when you have another superstar on your team. Curry is out but they still have Klay Thompson who's a legit superstar as well.

                            The Warriors on the other hand's main focus was to stop Kawhi.

                            Kawhi > Durant.
                            Durant hit EVERYTHING. That's not just having Klay alongside, c'mon man. He was great tonight.
                            But we won and that's all that counts

                            Comment


                            • Lowry is not a scorer anymore. He plays classic pg role.
                              All man. All amazing.

                              Comment


                              • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Man's remember the time a no name peanut kept our 3 point streak alive, all mans better remember this OT THRILLER
                                No need to speak ill of Derrick Martin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X